Lunargrand

Been eyeing the Woodbury Lunargrands for a long time, finally copped.

Came out to ~138 shipped.

Me too. I was going to get the all black pair but figured that they will always have a black pair available whether suede or leather

So I went to the flagship store and was meh. Basically everything you could get online with a higher price tag. So I decided to stop by a Cole haan outlet which was only minutes away from where I'm staying at and they had some neat chukkas I haven't seen online for around $110 after all the discounts.

I've been to some nice cole haans where they virtually have all the color ways that the website has but I guess I was looking to see if they have different shoe colorways not available from the website or ones I've never seen before. I suppose I could ask that. I'm afraid they would ask me for the style number or something which I obviously won't know about. Also, most of the time when I call stores I feel like the employees hardly know anything about the products they're selling.
I usually see the same stuff online and in-store. CH retail locations usually never have anything out of the blue.

Anyone knows how the Chelsea long-range boots fit. I´m a 10,5 in innevas, and a 10 in flyknit  trainers ?

thanks in advance

sorry, don´t know where the longe-range boot came in. I ment  the chelsea  lunargrand  ?

I'm thinking about copping those castlerock waterproof. Should I pull the trigger or wait for it to go on sale plus another discount?

Backreading, most NTer usually end up paying around $100. But you are right, its still 30% + $25. Do they restock on the website? most pairs that I want are not available anymore (black mesh lunargrand, black/white long wings)

Anyone who ordered this past weekend ... you guys get shipment confirmation yet? :nerd:

I ordered on Sunday and I got a UPS tracking but no shipment confirmation from CH.com yet. The order history page on CH.com still says Being Processed for the status, BUT when I click on details, the tracking number is listed. I used ShopRunner, FWIW.

Backreading, most NTer usually end up paying around $100. But you are right, its still 30% + $25. Do they restock on the website? most pairs that I want are not available anymore (black mesh lunargrand, black/white long wings)

They kinda do restock, but they kinda don't. Some colorways do randomly pop back up on the website, but you won't know which ones will and when they will come back up. For example, the Black/White long wings were a part of the Holiday 2013 collection, I think, but they popped up on the website last month at full retail. Same thing with the Camello/Chambray but they were at $160. Also sizes do randomly pop back up. So though restocks do somewhat happen, I wouldn't count on a restock to buy any of the ones I want.

What size are you looking for? Bloomingdales has 9 and 11 for the black mesh wingtips for 120 and the black/white longwings are still in some stores for 228. I know the SoHo store still has the black/white long wings.

I didn't receive shipping confirmation from CH but i did get a UPS notification for package from CH :smokin

Any one have a spare $25 off code that they arent going to use? inbox me if you do thank you 8)

EDIT lol :lol:

Last edited:
Looking for size 9 W. I'll check bloomingsdale website, I hope they can ship here in the Philippines. We still have those on our local spots but its $300-360 after tax, yeah its cheaper online. Thanks for looking out..

I didn't receive shipping confirmation for CH but i did get a UPS notification for package from UPS :smokin

Any one have a spare $25 off code that they arent going to use? inbox me if you do thank you 8)

I second that with if anyone got an extra code? Mine still hasn't even come in yet...

Looking for size 9 W. I'll check bloomingsdale website, I hope they can ship here in the Philippines. We still have those on our local spots but its $300-360 after tax, yeah its cheaper online. Thanks for looking out..

Cool that they have Pinoys here. Anyways, I got my blue weather proofs in today. Love'em. They look great with the rest[emoji]128540[/emoji] I ordered the black venitian a as well to wear for more formal occasions and should arrive later this week.

Anyone who ordered this past weekend ... you guys get shipment confirmation yet? :nerd:

I ordered on Sunday and I got a UPS tracking but no shipment confirmation from CH.com yet. The order history page on CH.com still says Being Processed for the status, BUT when I click on details, the tracking number is listed. I used ShopRunner, FWIW.

They kinda do restock, but they kinda don't. Some colorways do randomly pop back up on the website, but you won't know which ones will and when they will come back up. For example, the Black/White long wings were a part of the Holiday 2013 collection, I think, but they popped up on the website last month at full retail. Same thing with the Camello/Chambray but they were at $160. Also sizes do randomly pop back up. So though restocks do somewhat happen, I wouldn't count on a restock to buy any of the ones I want.

What size are you looking for? Bloomingdales has 9 and 11 for the black mesh wingtips for 120 and the black/white longwings are still in some stores for 228. I know the SoHo store still has the black/white long wings.

Bloomingdales has size 9 but there's no width option. Any idea about their width sizing?

Back
Top Bottom