Lunargrand

Has anyone ever tried using the waterproof lunargrands in the rain? How does it hold up? Heavy rain waterproof or just drizzling waterproof?

Cool that they have Pinoys here. Anyways, I got my blue weather proofs in today. Love'em. They look great with the rest[emoji]128540[/emoji] I ordered the black venitian a as well to wear for more formal occasions and should arrive later this week.
you and me have almost the exact same taste

good stuff in here. i'm thinking about picking up 3 pairs of Lunar grands to add to the collection....
gonna take my chances and wait for black friday deals. i need a sz7 so they will probably linger anyway!

good stuff in here. i'm thinking about picking up 3 pairs of Lunar grands to add to the collection....
gonna take my chances and wait for black friday deals. i need a sz7 so they will probably linger anyway!

I'm curious, what kind of Black Friday deal did they have last year?

When are you going to show us yours?[emoji]128521[/emoji]
i sold all my pairs but the fatigue colorway which was my first colorway.  had the kudu boots as well as the one you bought from me and the woodbury and black water proof chukka at one point.  looking to get those suede navy ones below $100 :smile:

Nice hope I enjoy them.

On another note, I received an shipping confirmation email from cole haan that my package was shipped this evening after the package was already delivered :lol:

anyone kno of any cheaper alternative to matching suede belts for the lunargrands? I saw some stacy adams suede belts but I've never seen them in person so i dont know how the colors would match up. Im looking belts for the milkshade and grey/volt LG's.

Does anyone own these exact same lunargrands? I'm thinking of buying them, but I already have the woodbury lunargrand wintips. I wanted to know other than the sole if the brown shades are significantly different from each other.

How many wear suede belts with suede shoes that also matched in color?

I tried it  with milkshake suede and it kinda looks weird, too matchy matchy. Almost trying too hard.   I think since most suede shoes, specially the suede lunargrands are casual shoes, it's OK to wear a leather belt as long as the leather belt is in the same color hue, doesn't have to be exact and also doesn't have to be suede.

Forum's thoughts on this?

How many wear suede belts with suede shoes that also matched in color?
I tried it  with milkshake suede and it kinda looks weird, too matchy matchy. Almost trying too hard.   I think since most suede shoes, specially the suede lunargrands are casual shoes, it's OK to wear a leather belt as long as the leather belt is in the same color hue, doesn't have to be exact and also doesn't have to be suede.
Forum's thoughts on this?

I don't. Sounds like a bit much. I have leather, braided, cotton, and canvas belts in different browns, blues, and black and just go with what matches best, but necessarily exactly.

A suede belt looks kinda nice, but does it bleed on the pants?

Anyone know where to find black lunargrands size 10-10.5 for under a $100. I struck out on cole haan from the F&F, they sold out of my size and I never got a $25 email

Back
Top Bottom