Lunargrand

Would anyone pay full price for the lunargrand boots from last year (since they are so hard to find)? What is the average sale price of these?

Would anyone pay full price for the lunargrand boots from last year (since they are so hard to find)? What is the average sale price of these?

I might only on the basis that they are so hard to find online now. The only thing that stops me personally is me knowing that they were available for deep discounts earlier this year.

I might only on the basis that they are so hard to find online now. The only thing that stops me personally is me knowing that they were available for deep discounts earlier this year.
Yeah, I was able to get my black/black lunargrand combat boots for as low as $137 shipped especially with that famous glitch they had on their website December 2013.

I got both the taupe and the fatigue lace com with that discount that $137 discount last year. I've only worn the fatigue a few times and have never worn the taupe. I don't think they're as comfortable as the other lunargrands, maybe it's the sizing. They seem to fit a quarter of a size too big. I also am not a fan of the pull tab on the back since my jeans always get caught on it.

With that being said, I still would like the all black ones.

Quote:

Yeah, I was able to get my black/black lunargrand combat boots for as low as $137 shipped especially with that famous glitch they had on their website December 2013.
Ouch that hurts me knowing you guys got it for so cheap. I just recently got into the whole lunargrand thing so I can't say I regret not buying it cheaper but unfortunately I'm relegated to paying steep prices for last years. I would get this years colorway (either the grey or black) but really like the taupe and green from last year. Oh well I guess I'll just have to work overtime for them.
I got both the taupe and the fatigue lace com with that discount that $137 discount last year. I've only worn the fatigue a few times and have never worn the taupe. I don't think they're as comfortable as the other lunargrands, maybe it's the sizing. They seem to fit a quarter of a size too big. I also am not a fan of the pull tab on the back since my jeans always get caught on it.

With that being said, I still would like the all black ones.
Why haven't you worn the taupe? I'll buy it from you if its the right size, lol. So I guess it's safe to say you really like the boots despite its imperfections, so much you'll get the black ones?

The taupe and fatigue boots were actually going for $99 with all the discounts and coupons during  this year's CH spring clearance. The boots can be had for less than a hundred bucks.

FYI,

just scooped up a pair of these at a the flagship store in San Francisco.

They were offering an additional 30% sale items, came out to 120 and change after taxes.

never realized these had a navy combat kevlar style tongue. LOVE EM.

Ive been feigning for a grey pair with white bottom ever since the Kudu versions released. for those who own or seen both, any major difference (minus tongue) ?

FYI,

They were offering an additional 30% sale items, came out to 120 and change after taxes.

Ive been feigning for a grey pair with white bottom ever since the Kudu versions released. for those who own or seen both, any major difference (minus tongue) ?

Not sure if any of you guys are zulily members (I am for baby/wife stuff) but they have ch gift cards right now pay $100 get a $200 gift card. If you're looking for an invite, message me your email and I'll send a link.

FYI for those messaging: the deal has expired. Sorry.

FYI,

Thanks for the head's up.  Got my pair at the SF store as well.  I may try switching the laces to the white/ivory ones just to see how it looks.

Last edited:

Those and brown ones are on CH.com
It's about time they made the brogue boots, I was waiting for the CH rendition. I almost got the Grenson version. 

I would like to see these in British tan/cognac colorway with white sole or black with white sole similar to Grensons.

Man, I thought I was done for a while with Lunargrands now they come out with the brogue boots, can't wait to see more colorways coming soon in the brogue boots.

Does anyone have or know of a place to buy (new or used) the following pairs of Lunargrand in 9.5 (or 9 or 10).

Lunargrand fragment saddle or chukka. The black colorways.

^ ebay occasionally has them, albeit over priced

Yeah, I've seen some on ebay but they're usually the wrong size. And definitely at a premium price, haha. I was hoping someone on here had some they didn't wear or want anymore. Depending on size and condition I might be willing to pay more than I normally would.

How'd that happen? Snagged on something? A shoe repair store would probably be your best bet. It doesn't look like something you can easily fix yourself.

Thing is, I don't know how it happened. I looked down one moment and it was there. Had me like [emoji]128552[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom