Lunargrand

i know hindsight is 20/20, but SMH at myself for picking up the fatigues for full price 3 weeks ago. you guys are getting really great deals!

Hey guys
I just left the cole haan store in walnut creek. They are so busy that they are trying to handle phones and the customers at the store. Please be patient with the team at cole haan. If you know the color and size please let them know. Please do not ask them to search all sizes and colors. Also remember the staff may not be employed after they close. Please be patient and understand what they are going through. Sizes are very limited. Today is the last day to ship. I think I created a monster by posting this. Again please be nice to the staff.

Thanks for your understanding.

yup, i was very nice. called back to tell them they didnt get to call me last night. Got my ordered processed, I guess they forgot to charge me shipping came out to 135 ish...

I would say there not much left at this point but have ur colors and size ready, they are already sounding a little grumpy with so much work lol.

the crazy thing is there barely anyone commenting in this thread yet it seems like the whole US is calling them

Hey guys
I just left the cole haan store in walnut creek. They are so busy that they are trying to handle phones and the customers at the store. Please be patient with the team at cole haan. If you know the color and size please let them know. Please do not ask them to search all sizes and colors. Also remember the staff may not be employed after they close. Please be patient and understand what they are going through. Sizes are very limited. Today is the last day to ship. I think I created a monster by posting this. Again please be nice to the staff.

Great Post

yup, i was very nice. called back to tell them they didnt get to call me last night. Got my ordered processed, I guess they forgot to charge me shipping came out to 135 ish...

I would say there not much left at this point but have ur colors and size ready, they are already sounding a little grumpy with so much work lol.

the crazy thing is there barely anyone commenting in this thread yet it seems like the whole US is calling them

Lurkers. I wish there was a way to make information private only to users. I wonder if the spoiler can be opened by non-memebers.

Like This

anyone ordered from them in the last hour or so? 

i was able to get my order in last night but i told my brother about the sale and when he called (10 minutes ago) they told him they weren't taking any phone orders.

anyone know if they stopped?

And he only got 5 reps lol. I'm one of them but never called the store.

That fatigues are so dope...I'm considering exchanging my milkshakes for them. Obviously I'd love to have both but I'm trying to be good with my money. We got 30% off, now 50% off...maybe we'll get 70% off somewhere next week :tongue:

Just purchased a pair of ivorys in sz 8.5. Last pair though. 

Only LG wingtips are the brown/orange. The rep said they have one more pair of the black/poolside in sz 13 only.

Jump on it folks!

i have wear an 11.5 in the chukka, longtips, and wingtips and i'm looking at getting a pair of those tassel fragment loafers. i see people saying to size down .5 or 1 from your original size. is that lunargrand size or nike/other shoe size? sorry if already posted, i read back pages but was having a hard time understanding and i want to be sure before i place an order

Thanks to the great info on this thread, was able to snag my first LG wingtip and chukka for about 220 shipped. Was more about the wingtip, but couldn't pass on the chukka for like 80. Has been awhile since I grabbed new "dress shoes" anyway. :smokin

Hey guys

Thanks for the original post and this follow up post. Much appreciated and the Cole Haan employees always seem to be customer service focused.

Great Post
Lurkers. I wish there was a way to make information private only to users. I wonder if the spoiler can be opened by non-memebers.

Like This

Not only lurkers though. There is also the CH Outlet Report FB group and the poster that originally posted about the store closing also posted there. Then you have to consider word of mouth of the locals, the employee yesterday told me that the store was packed with customers. Thinking back on it, I should have ordered a pair of the black nubuck/poolside but I think they are outlet bound anyway - as with most of the other GR colors.

Yeah, thats all the rep said. She was very nice to help me check on the chukkas as well. Probably going to sell out by end of day today. 

Great Post

Like This

yeah I wish they had a feature like minimum of 100 post or something to see the spoiler kind of like the selling thread. It would help the roshe group a lot too

And he only got 5 reps lol. I'm one of them but never called the store.

That fatigues are so dope...I'm considering exchanging my milkshakes for them. Obviously I'd love to have both but I'm trying to be good with my money. We got 30% off, now 50% off...maybe we'll get 70% off somewhere next week :tongue:

Lol hes getting more now but seemed like he only created account to post the report which is very nice of him, doubt he cares for reps.

Not only lurkers though. There is also the CH Outlet Report FB group and the poster that originally posted about the store closing also posted there. Then you have to consider word of mouth of the locals, the employee yesterday told me that the store was packed with customers. Thinking back on it, I should have ordered a pair of the black nubuck/poolside but I think they are outlet bound anyway - as with most of the other GR colors.

dang I need to find that fb group do you happen to have the link

Can't wait to receive my Oxblood penny loafers. Already received a thank you card from the store haha. Hope to get the black pool or fatigue next.

just picked up a pair of Fatigues (best c.w IMO) from the Walnut Creek stop.

both workers said theyve been SWAMPED with calls from all around the U.S, including orders from Alaska LOL
told her that the info on the 50% was circulating around the lunargrand forums online.

lady said she's either plannning to stop taking phone orders or she already has.

got the last 9.5 fatigue, and i think they're selling out of this c.w

from what i saw still on display:

Grey/Volt
Navy/Topaz
White/Black
black/teal

no more Navy/Creme? or i woulda copped those too.

Haha thats me from Alaska. Represent!!!!

I gotta post my lunargrand collection soon after this shipment. Milkshakes, blue/topaz and poolsides added to the collection.

Damnit just called again to place another order and they stopped placing phone orders. Oh well, im sure that volt pair will hit the outlets

Sup guys, I was the original poster of the store closing. I never posted anything to the cole haan outlet FB. Please make sure you have the correct info before you Reply. Thanks

You guys are all gonna be real happy. Good looks to whoever posted the connect.

I ended up with 4 pairs of these (chukkas, wingtips, and 2 pennys). Hands down best dress shoes in the game, ridiculously comfortable compared to the competition.

Plus best part is I was a little worried about wearing my brighter pairs to work...they get the most compliments from older people :lol:

Enjoy :pimp:

Last edited:
You guys are all gonna be real happy. Good looks to whoever posted the connect.

I ended up with 4 pairs of these (chukkas, wingtips, and 2 pennys). Hands down best dress shoes in the game, ridiculously comfortable compared to the competition.

Plus best part is I was a little worried about wearing my brighter pairs to work...they get the most compliments from older people :lol:

Enjoy :pimp:

I feel you fam! I got myself 4 pairs as well 3 lgs and one chukka.

depending how they feel like i get my pairs, I might have moved away from roshe and will wear these now. Then i will be waiting for more deals or outlets lol

Sup guys, I was the original poster of the store closing. I never posted anything to the cole haan outlet FB. Please make sure you have the correct info before you Reply. Thanks

My bad. I combined/mixed your post with langfor5's post which was directly under yours.

I finally got my penny loafers. Sadly they are too big. I went with the same size as lg wingtips. I went half size down on those. To me feel like the loafer is a whole sz smaller then normal Nike.

Back
Top Bottom