Lunargrand

I finally got my penny loafers. Sadly they are too big. I went with the same size as lg wingtips. I went half size down on those. To me feel like the loafer is a whole sz smaller then normal Nike.

The way these fit are all over the place to people. I went a same size as the longwings which is a half size down from my nikes and the loafers are so snug and stiff that I feel like they are going to tear up my feet the first time I wear them.

I finally got my penny loafers. Sadly they are too big. I went with the same size as lg wingtips. I went half size down on those. To me feel like the loafer is a whole sz smaller then normal Nike.

The way these fit are all over the place to people. I went a same size as the longwings which is a half size down from my nikes and the loafers are so snug and stiff that I feel like they are going to tear up my feet the first time I wear them.

Yup, same here. Loafers fit way smaller to me, I have to try to exchange mine for a half size up (hopefully not a full size) from what I wear in the wingtips.

someone help me find a pair for under $200 in size 10! the outlets i have called dont have my size

I think if you call an outlet, they can direct you to another outlet that has them in stock. That's what one of the outlets did when I was looking for the black/pink ones that were on sale.

I think if you call an outlet, they can direct you to another outlet that has them in stock. That's what one of the outlets did when I was looking for the black/pink ones that were on sale.

Just call Cole Haan customer service. Have a product code ready. They can search both the outlets and the retail stores. It's two different systems, so ask them to search both if need be. They are very friendly and helpful.

1-800-695-8945

lunargrands have been hittin nordstrom racks lately..

picked some chukkas up today

I know this is beating a dead horse, but I wear a

10 in dunks/sb's/and lunarglides etc

9.5 in oxfords/dress shoes

I have wide feet.

What size would you recommend for LunarGrand Wingtips, would going down half a size from sneakers be enough like my other dress shoes, I may have to place and order without trying them on.

thanks

In an area with no stores or resellers like Nordstrom Rack. Seeking good deals on 10.5 most any flavor or style that I don't have. Any outlet hook ups?

With everyone cleaning out CH outlets and stores, we should see plenty of pics soon.

nice photos niwreig. i wore my black/volt pair today. probably my favorite lunargrands out of my entire (but small) collection.

Back
Top Bottom