Lunargrand

Is it a requirement to fold your pants when wearing these?

Last edited:
so i decided to get the bigger size loafers however damn,.... the wingtips i ordered from walnut creek are the same size as the loafers.

are the loafers wider or are they same size in width?

Bad thing about it got wait to another sale and go for a 10. Looks to be no way to return back for a 10. Closest CH store like 4 hrs away. Hopefully 20 or 25 percent sale soon.

What are you looking for? Saks.com has a F&F sale good for 25% off right now and they have 2 colorways of the loafers and 4 colorways of the wingtips. Not as good as the CH deal or even the Nordstrom 30% off but 25% if a decent deal.

repped! great info!

They did a pretty bad job of naming the colorways on saksfifthavenue.com. The "green" colorway looks like the fatigues from the picture. And the "black" looks like the black nubuck/poolsides. Am I right? I have no idea what the "tan" is.

At any rate, 25% off is a pretty decent deal. I might have to hop on it.

Bad thing about it got wait to another sale and go for a 10. Looks to be no way to return back for a 10. Closest CH store like 4 hrs away. Hopefully 20 or 25 percent sale soon.

What are you looking for? Saks.com has a F&F sale good for 25% off right now and they have 2 colorways of the loafers and 4 colorways of the wingtips. Not as good as the CH deal or even the Nordstrom 30% off but 25% if a decent deal.

repped! great info!

They did a pretty bad job of naming the colorways on saksfifthavenue.com. The "green" colorway looks like the fatigues from the picture. And the "black" looks like the black nubuck/poolsides. Am I right? I have no idea what the "tan" is.

At any rate, 25% off is a pretty decent deal. I might have to hop on it.

Are these still available at the SoHo store? (Fragment Design wingtip LunarGrands)

I can't wait til someone invents those phone things they had in Back to the Future.

:lol:

but no, those sold out jump master j....

Are these still available at the SoHo store? (Fragment Design wingtip LunarGrands)

I can't wait til someone invents those phone things they had in Back to the Future.

:lol:

but no, those sold out jump master j....

Yeah I figured these did. But I know somebody mentioned a few pages back that the SoHo store still had these in stock. I asked the original poster for more info but never got a response.
I know these dropped a couple of months ago so I was shocked.
I knew I shouldn't have slept on these when they dropped.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured these did. But I know somebody mentioned a few pages back that the SoHo store still had these in stock. I asked the original poster for more info but never got a response.

If you really want the most accurate information, why dont you call the SoHo store and ask?

If you really want the most accurate information, why dont you call the SoHo store and ask?

That takes too much effort for the average NTer

I hate having wide feet and high instep. Got 2 loafers, the 8.5 is too tight due to my high instep and the 9 is too loose with heel slippage. Wearing thinner or thicker socks usually helps but not in this case.

I'll give the 8.5 a shot though in hopes that it stretches with wear.

I hate having wide feet and high instep. Got 2 loafers, the 8.5 is too tight due to my high instep and the 9 is too loose with heel slippage. Wearing thinner or thicker socks usually helps but not in this case.

same problem as u, i had an 8 and 8.5. i choose to go with 8.5 because there are products that can help with the heel slippage but no products to stretch it. I rather feel loose than in pain.

same problem as u, i had an 8 and 8.5. i choose to go with 8.5 because there are products that can help with the heel slippage but no products to stretch it. I rather feel loose than in pain.

Usually I'd put one of those cushions on the heel but with loafers, which will be worn uncovered for the most part, you can see it being too big. You can see that my heel isn't flush to the back of the loafers and in my case it makes it looks like a little kid wearing his dads shoe.

fyi for those like me who ordered from walnut creek...

i ordered last wednesday. hadn't received anything, so i called to check order status. they said none of the phone orders went out until monday and tuesday of this week. so we won't be receiving our orders until after the walnut creek store has officially closed. they said if you run into any problems, call the SanFran cole haan to address them.

i ordered last wednesday. hadn't received anything, so i called to check order status. they said none of the phone orders went out until monday and tuesday of this week. so we won't be receiving our orders until after the walnut creek store has officially closed. they said if you run into any problems, call the SanFran cole haan to address them.

Were they able to provide you with tracking. The employee I dealt with indicated what you just said when I placed my order, so i really wasn't thinking they would ship until Mon/Tues anyway, but my guess is if its fed ex standard, that could mean arrival mid next week. Just curious if you got tracking or if it was even available?

thanks in advance.

I received my fatigues yesterday. I live in San Jose which isn't too far from Walnut Creek. Hope that helps.

got my oxblood today in the mail

kinda pissed i couldnt get it during the ff sale

it was 169 but it would have been better w the extra 30 off

these are beautiful

i received my ivory suedes and milkshakes today. i'm in la so it wasn't too far shipping wise. I hope everyone gets their pairs in soon!

I just received mine today and im in socal if that helps

Usually I'd put one of those cushions on the heel but with loafers, which will be worn uncovered for the most part, you can see it being too big. You can see that my heel isn't flush to the back of the loafers and in my case it makes it looks like a little kid wearing his dads shoe.

try the tongue pads

Were they able to provide you with tracking. The employee I dealt with indicated what you just said when I placed my order, so i really wasn't thinking they would ship until Mon/Tues anyway, but my guess is if its fed ex standard, that could mean arrival mid next week. Just curious if you got tracking or if it was even available?

thanks in advance.
They supposedly could not provide me tracking info. However, I ordered last Thursday and said my order was actually shipped to another store instead. But when I called on Tuesday to ask for an update, they found the problem and was able to provide overnight shipping to me. 

Great cs in the end!

FYI - I ordered from Walnut Creek on 4/18 and received my package today (to Seattle) via FedEx Ground. I did not receive any tracking information after the purchase.

Some on feet shots of the Fatigues. They're fire 
pimp.gif

Flash

No Flash

FYI - I ordered from Walnut Creek on 4/18 and received my package today (to Seattle) via FedEx Ground. I did not receive any tracking information after the purchase.

Some on feet shots of the Fatigues. They're fire 
pimp.gif

Flash

No Flash

Great info. Thank you. I have a feeling those fatigues will get a lot of use moving forward. Very clean pics. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom