Lunargrand

I would be curious to see how those Chukkas (with the special suede) are compares to the similar colorway one released couple months ago 

The new colors are dope but is there anyway to cop at a discount? No way I'm paying $300 or $330 for chukkas. Subtle colors seem to be limited AND expensive.

The Kudu collection comes out Friday at Cole Haan SoHo for those interested.

"Cole Haan takes three signature models and gives them the luxe treatment for the current season. Dubbed the Kudu Suede Collection, British tannery Charles F. Stead provides the rich, color-doused suede used in this rendition of the LunarGrand Penny Tassel ($298), Long Wing ($298) and Chukka ($328) silhouettes."

they look nice but :x at the price..

*crosses fingers for leather pairs to be released

Last edited:
I got the sandstone/limelights. I think I might cop the Milkshakes and be done until leathers come out. Just give me a tan/walnut smooth leather with a Dark Brown sole (aka anything that's not bright) and I'll be set.

Finally got around to getting a pair! Love 'em.

Can't be too much longer than CH will be allowed to introduce new lunar models. Stock up while we can!

I spoke to the CH store in Santa Clara / San Jose area and CH still has a contract with nike to use their soles for 3 more years.  This will give CH time to develop their own technology. 

If any of my NJ heads are looking for the grey suede/pink sole Chukkas, Nordstrom Rack in Paramus has them. I saw sizes 9.5, 10, and 10.5. Didn't really bother looking at other sizes. Would've copped for myself, but I wasn't feeling the colorway (or the price). 
tongue.gif

Also, wtf are these? At first glance I thought they were the Milkshake Suedes and then I was just disappointed.

personally ive never been much of a fan of longwing shoes in any style, but man i love the colorway on those grey kudu suedes.  someone else mentioned it earlier and i agree - the bright contrasting colors are great for the spring/summer but i need some subdued colors as well.  hope this is a sign of things to come!

Back
Top Bottom