Lunargrand

Don't think I've seen this discussed anywhere, but what does everyone use/recommend to take care of their LunarGrands?  Seems no matter how careful you are, they'll get dirty or stained eventually.  Does anyone recommend any good products for cleaning the suede that won't damage it?

Don't think I've seen this discussed anywhere, but what does everyone use/recommend to take care of their LunarGrands?  Seems no matter how careful you are, they'll get dirty or stained eventually.  Does anyone recommend any good products for cleaning the suede that won't damage it?

Don't own them personally but I assume you could use the suede brush and eraser for the stains

For the Lunarlon sole, I use rubbing alcohol to remove dirt and traces of nicks. It does wonders but you have to be very careful otherwise the alcohol will take off the dye from the suede.

As for suede, there are plenty of online tutorials telling you how to treat suede but a simple suede brush should do the trick. I don't wear mine while hiking or in the rain so a suede brush can be used to remove pollen/dust/dirt buried in the fibers.

Noticed Kenneth Cole and other manufacturer's variation of the Lunar sole at NR today. Was tempted seeing as how I don't wear dress shoes that much but refrained.

hey if you dont mind me asking, these fit the same as the regular wingtips?  and did you get to try on the chukka?
hey man, sorry for the delay.. business travel and the mother's day festivities. Surprisingly these kudu wingtips run big, i normally go half size down on all lunargrands but after trying on the kudu wingtips.... i went down a full size. I did not have the opportunity to try on the chukkas, only the loafers and wingtips. 

Just got my kudu lime stone longwing today and they are simply stunning.  the suede that they're made of is incredibly soft.  dont know whether to wear them or frame them on my wall as works of art.  will post pics later tonight

Just got my kudu lime stone longwing today and they are simply stunning.  the suede that they're made of is incredibly soft.  dont know whether to wear them or frame them on my wall as works of art.  will post pics later tonight
i'm in the same boat as you. I even thought of doubling up on this pair so i can beat one pair to death. 

hey man, sorry for the delay.. business travel and the mother's day festivities. Surprisingly these kudu wingtips run big, i normally go half size down on all lunargrands but after trying on the kudu wingtips.... i went down a full size. I did not have the opportunity to try on the chukkas, only the loafers and wingtips. 
man, i want to order, but sizing always gets me.  some say same as wingtips, others like you say another half size down.

man, i want to order, but sizing always gets me.  some say same as wingtips, others like you say another half size down.
yeah, it really all depends on your foot. best of luck to you. I say buy both sizes and then return the pair that doesn't fit.

These are available: http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=533813&productGroup=528818

Damn roshes need to stop taking all my money so I can cop these damn Lunargrands. I swear I been telling my self to get a few pairs the next paycheck since like... I had this job. LOL
laugh.gif

Those looking for Oxbloods or any of the other loafers--they're currently on sale at Zappos for $190.  They have all four colorways.  It's not a huge sale or anything but it's the cheapest I've seen them since the F&F sale back in April.  Also, some of the outlets are starting to get the Woodbudy/Orange colorway loafer which is currently selling at $124

Damn roshes need to stop taking all my money so I can cop these damn Lunargrands. I swear I been telling my self to get a few pairs the next paycheck since like... I had this job. LOL
laugh.gif
do it, you won't be disappointed. check the outlets as well, might be a little nicer to your wallet. 

do it, you won't be disappointed. check the outlets as well, might be a little nicer to your wallet. 
Thanks bro:smile: 

You think the Nubuck/poolsides will hit it though? Would be nice to have an opinion from someone that probably knows way more about the LG game than I do lol

Thanks bro:smile: 

You think the Nubuck/poolsides will hit it though? Would be nice to have an opinion from someone that probably knows way more about the LG game than I do lol
i would hope so, other colorways have started leaking into outlets. However, there will definitely be sales where you can get a pair for a reasonable price tag. You missed out on the Cole Haan Walnut Creek store closing where thing in store was 50% and the F&F sale that was 30% off that happened not too long ago.  I think the thing that discourages most people at first is the hefty price tag. Just keep your eyes open and check the thread. 

i would hope so, other colorways have started leaking into outlets. However, there will definitely be sales where you can get a pair for a reasonable price tag. You missed out on the Cole Haan Walnut Creek store closing where thing in store was 50% and the F&F sale that was 30% off that happened not too long ago.  I think the thing that discourages most people at first is the hefty price tag. Just keep your eyes open and check the thread. 
Hell yeah I did hahah I called the Walnut Creek one when the sale was going on and I told the girl I was around Fullerton area and she said someone from my area bought out all the 8-8.5 and all they had were 9's. Knowing wingtips run kinda big I passed lol. Just gotta be patient for these I guess lol thanks for the help though=P and again. Dont ball in these shoes either sir scola
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom