Lunargrand

Got this in my mailbox this morning.  Not a huge difference maker but it might help if you're planning on purchasing a pair of the Kudu Suede release this weekend.  It also says its not valid at outlets but I've had success using these before - it just depends on who you talk to at the time.  

Got this in my mailbox this morning.  Not a huge difference maker but it might help if you're planning on purchasing a pair of the Kudu Suede release this weekend.  It also says its not valid at outlets but I've had success using these before - it just depends on who you talk to at the time.  
You are rarely able to use discounts on Soho releases.

Those blue joints are fire. Wish the Rack in Hawaii didn't suck so hard, or that we had an outlet
mad.gif

Got my Lunargrand Kudu Suede Chukka's today! Awesome, but what's with the sizing on these things? I've got 11.5's and they're bigger than the Waterproof's were at 11.5. Keep in mind if anybody else is looking to pick these up. I may throw these up on eBay cause it'll cost less than me having to drive these back up to soho

For everybody debating on wearing these in the office...my philosophy is "do it, until they tell you, you can't". I mean they ARE dress shoes, just with a lil' kick.

Got my Lunargrand Kudu Suede Chukka's today! Awesome, but what's with the sizing on these things? I've got 11.5's and they're bigger than the Waterproof's were at 11.5. Keep in mind if anybody else is looking to pick these up. I may throw these up on eBay cause it'll cost less than me having to drive these back up to soho

i have the oxblood penny loafers and they definitely fit big

even bigger than the wingtips

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but looks like Cole Haan has finally given us a conservatively, decently colored Leather Lunargrand

And a nasty (imo) color. Just... why.

Last edited:
Nice pic! So did you go half size down in your penny's compared to your wingtips?

i went a full size down on the penny's... i like a more snug fit on loafers because theres not that much lockdown fit compared to a laced up dress shoe

i have a few other loafers that i usually drop down half a size (even my other cole haan loafers), but the penny lunargrand really fit big and longer.

dont know how the new red kudu suede loafers fit, but im definitely copping them. gotta try it on first in the store.

i went a full size down on the penny's... i like a more snug fit on loafers because theres not that much lockdown fit compared to a laced up dress shoe

i have a few other loafers that i usually drop down half a size (even my other cole haan loafers), but the penny lunargrand really fit big and longer.

dont know how the new red kudu suede loafers fit, but im definitely copping them. gotta try it on first in the store.

Thanks! Makes sense. I'll go and size down. I want those SoHo Red Suede ones and the Oxbloods...

Back
Top Bottom