Lunargrand

Stopped by cole haan yesterday and asked about the combat boots. The manager says it will be a september/october release and there will be a 3rd colorway which is black. 

Great info. Thanks for sharing. I am on the lookout.

sold out
mean.gif

any other spots online carrying this colorway?
Zappos does.

http://vip.zappos.com/cole-haan-lunargrand-wingtip-black-suede-volt?zfcTest=fcl:3

Guys, sorry for this annoying question, but can you give me some advice? My size is between 7.5 and 8 in most nikes (even 8.5 in lebron 9) but I'm 7.5 in flyknits and cortez classic og leather - 

this cortez version is probably close to dress shoes cos it's build from a real leather and have no padding. Should I go 7.5 in lunargrand wingtip (medium width)? I have wide forefoot but narrow heels. Thanks in advance.

Guys, sorry for this annoying question, but can you give me some advice? My size is between 7.5 and 8 in most nikes (even 8.5 in lebron 9) but I'm 7.5 in flyknits and cortez classic og leather - 

this cortez version is probably close to dress shoes cos it's build from a real leather and have no padding. Should I go 7.5 in lunargrand wingtip (medium width)? I have wide forefoot but narrow heels. Thanks in advance.
I'm a 9 in most, 9.5 in older SBs (silver, pink, gold box) and I fit a size 8 in my lunargrand wingtips, i agree you should go with a 7.

Does anybody know if we will get anymore penny loafers? And when will the new the colors start releasing?

Was at the Nordstrom Rack in SF this past Labor Day weekend and saw Lunargrand Penny Loafers in the oxblood colorway. Sizes 9.5, 11, and 11.5. $139.97.

Was at the Nordstrom Rack in SF this past Labor Day weekend and saw Lunargrand Penny Loafers in the oxblood colorway. Sizes 9.5, 11, and 11.5. $139.97.

That's cool. I have those already and was looking forward to some new colors. Would really like to find some saddles though..

does anyone have fit pics of womens lunargrands on them? possibly buying the scree colorway cause the price is right :wink:

Unless you're a woman, I wouldn't do that. Cole Haan's women shoes run narrow.

Agreed. I saw some of the women's LunarGrands in person and compared it side by side to a men's pair, and the women's version is definitely much more narrow.

even with the standard 1.5 up?

Yes. Sizing up only deals with length, not width. Women's shoes are built on a B width, men's shoes on a D width.

I'm a woman with relatively narrow feet and I have to wear thinner socks with my Cole Haan shoes.

It's true about the narrow sizing when it comes to the Women's sizes.

I'm a 9.5 normally but bought a sz 11 in the Scree colorway. I actually have the Screes and the Black/Blue waterproofs. They look ok and no one will notice that they are Women's but the fit is not the same at all. I don't think i'm going to buy anymore of the Women's sizes regardless of how good they possibly look.

The Scree color sorta matches the new ones.

Back
Top Bottom