Lunargrand

anyone know where i can get these in a 8.5?

can't find them anywhere..  smh
well considering they released in 2012... ebay if you're lucky and no i haven't seen any on ebay
also..

i think we need a report on what colorways each outlet has, and i believe all cole haan's do phone orders
also..

i think you need to do your own research, this thread is half information and half useless questions/comments such as these.  if you just read a little the info is there.  in general all the outlets are going to have the same colorways which are the previous seasons' offerings...
i would agree with doing your own research, but it's a known fact that colorways change ALL THE TIME at outlets, what if somebody just stumbled in on an outlet lets say today.. .and they just got milkshakes for 100?  am i going to call every god damn store everyday to make sure that they get a colorway i want?

so you really think i would call every cole haan outlet and ask for what colorways they have?

get outta here.  if someone posts that they saw a colorway at a specific outlet, i would call them to ask if they do phone orders.

but to go on a witch hunt and call every outlet for a specific color im looking for?  aint nobody got time for that.

there is a reason for these forums, and i do agree that some info could be found with some research by calling.  but in this situation i don't agree that my request to make things easier for A LOT of people is too far of a cry to be labeled as lazy.
sir... so you expect us to call "every cole haan outlet and ask for what colorways they have?"

and no, colorways don't change within the same season.  if you read the thread you would know to look up the style # for the pair you want and call cole haan customer service who will direct you to somewhere that has it in their system.

so you really think i would call every cole haan outlet and ask for what colorways they have?

get outta here.  if someone posts that they saw a colorway at a specific outlet, i would call them to ask if they do phone orders.

but to go on a witch hunt and call every outlet for a specific color im looking for?  aint nobody got time for that.

there is a reason for these forums, and i do agree that some info could be found with some research by calling.  but in this situation i don't agree that my request to make things easier for A LOT of people is too far of a cry to be labeled as lazy.
sir... so you expect us to call "every cole haan outlet and ask for what colorways they have?"

and no, colorways don't change within the same season.  if you read the thread you would know to look up the style # for the pair you want and call cole haan customer service who will direct you to somewhere that has it in their system.
NO, i don't expect you to call every outlet, i was just suggesting we compile all the information that is on this thread from time to time, and put it in a single post.

for example, i find out that the cole haan outlet in carlsbad has milk shakes for 100 bucks, boom.. some information for people looking for milk shakes

another person finds out that fatigues were for sale for 100 bucks at another outlet.. more information for people looking for that.

a single post with all this info?  could be very resourceful for anyone looking for something.

and i also didn't know that you could do that with cole haan customer service, so THANKS for that info.

i'm in no way here to try to waste anyone's time, so just relax about that.

Wow relax man, FYI if your looking for a specific color that someone mentions (milkshakes for example) you can call any outlet/customer service and they can stock locate your sz if available and handle the entire transaction on the phone. Also, yes countless people on this forum are lazy to the point that any "self starter" would question how they accomplish anything. All that aside, Haan's customer service is usually very helpful and you should have no issues finding whatever style/color you desire.

Last edited:
LunarGrand Combat Boots

not a big fan of combat boots, but......... 
nerd.gif

they're looking real nice!

also ordered my first pair of lunargrand. excited for them to arrive!

Wow, Donald J Pliner with a rip-off and actually charging $200 for it. :lol: At least Skechers were an alternative at less than $100, this one is a joke.

Speaking of Skechers, they not have chukkas, loafers and these derbies now too (which I really wish CH would come out with).

A 10 popped up on the Milkshakes - so I grabbed them.  Didn't really plan on it, but it's not like I'll ever see them at that price again.

Back
Top Bottom