Lunargrand

Thanks, the 3$ tho is like a dollar short another one of kiwis, kiwi hasmalways been a good brand so i trust them, what about spare laces? Flat,round waxed laces aside from cole haan? I think their 3 for 15$ is done and each store i go to, they never have all 3 colors i want, (yellow,green.brown)

I don't think you would easily go through the eraser block.

For laces, I got lucky at Marshalls once. Three colors, 38" for $3.99. Otherwise I think eBay is okay. I think they run around $3 to $4 each. Not sure about quality.

Only sizes 7-8 are available. All sizes for the long wing oxfords.

I read that leather on the long wings are inferior to the normal wingtips? Is that true?

Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for the longwings.

I don't think you would easily go through the eraser block.

For laces, I got lucky at Marshalls once. Three colors, 38" for $3.99. Otherwise I think eBay is okay. I think they run around $3 to $4 each. Not sure about quality.
Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for the longwings.

Never knew marshalls had, thanks anyway will just find on ebay

slightly off topic but I got 4 cedar shoe trees in yesterday from Jos A Bank when they had them for $8.50 each along with some other clothing care and organizer. Needless to say I'm satisfied with them and cant wait until their next sale to buy more shoe trees :smokin

I'll post pic sometimes this weekend

To clarify, do people generally mean Nike shoe size when "normal shoe size" is mentioned?

Yes. Nike shoe size or "athletic shoe size." Dress shoes generally fit differently so a half size down in dress shoe size from your sneaker shoe size is common.

not sure is posted...but saw this on SD.

For those missing the 30% off and extra 50 off 100, you can still get very deal for clearance items.
Use promo code: EXTRA50
only valid for two days.
http://www.colehaan.com/

Some shoes don't allow returns, so make sure to read the return policy when checking out. 

I think I am done! Hopefully, they won't have anymore offspring. 
grin.gif

lurked for awhile, figured I'd join in.

A few pages back someone was talking about upcoming releases or something of the like and I found this screenshot from an IG account:

stoked for some double monks 

Oh man. I hope it fits well. I'm normally a size 12 and I ordered it in my size. I wanted to fit one before buying but unfortunately, CH branches in my country doesn't carry that size. I'm from the Philippines and I wouldn't be able to exchange my shoes easily for another size.

@mikob

Are you a size 12 in dress shoes or in Nikes? If dress shoes, you're fine. Otherwise, it'll probably be big. Maybe you could put some Dr Scholls in 'em in case they turn out big.

Good luck!

@mikob

Are you a size 12 in dress shoes or in Nikes? If dress shoes, you're fine. Otherwise, it'll probably be big. Maybe you could put some Dr Scholls in 'em in case they turn out big.

Good luck!
if i wear 12 in most Nike, 11.5-12 in a lot of Jordans. What size CH Lunargrand would i order?

if i wear 12 in most Nike, 11.5-12 in a lot of Jordans. What size CH Lunargrand would i order?
I'm a size 9 in Nike running shoes (don't know about Jordan sizing since I don't have any). I'm a size 8 in the Lunargrand. I suppose you'd either be an 11 or 11.5, order both and return one would be best so you can decide which fit you like better.

I'm a size 9 in Nike running shoes (don't know about Jordan sizing since I don't have any). I'm a size 8 in the Lunargrand. I suppose you'd either be an 11 or 11.5, order both and return one would be best so you can decide which fit you like better.
appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom