Lupe Fiasco> pretty much every rapper out

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by Hop

jay-electronica2.jpg

pimp.gif

I mess with this though 
pimp.gif
. Love Jay and Lu. Does Jay have an official thread on NT?
We don't need an official thread for someone who puts out 3 songs a year
laugh.gif

And a lot of you would be surprised at how much Lupe did want to do Lasers. What, you think Atlantic didn't know about his huge following and acclaim from the first two albums? They wanted Lupe to be Lupe, not B.o.B.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Just paid $45 for a 5th row floor seat to the Lupe show at NIU...
pimp.gif

$58 right in front of the stage in charlotte,NC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Just paid $45 for a 5th row floor seat to the Lupe show at NIU...
pimp.gif

$58 right in front of the stage in charlotte,NC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From his Twitter -

Aight y'all I take back lets just say "We The Best!"....meaning me, me, me, I, me, me AND me the best!

My ego on zero/its just that my re-al's on hero/my confidence on Michael but my pride is on Tito. I aint paid dues? What is this receipt 4??

Boy said "with Lasers you kinda stumbled some and you're only as good as your last record", I said so I guess I'm only as good as being number 1! I asked him "What's your success measurer? The message or the register?" in the end you got a win-win, only thing I lost is my competitors.

He said "Yeah but Lasers was your worst and nothing like ya first"/ I said "well that's me vs. me and your growth is nothing like your birth. He said "You're a lame dumbed down sellout only known for talking out your
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif
"/ I humbly nodded in agreement and asked 4 more ketchup in my bag. I left thinking how I used to be in his shoes/ writing verses flipping burgers, now I serve the world pearls from socio-political menus.

And how I could never back...only because I never left, so if you find a few diamonds in your sandwich then you know who was the chef. A Rolex in your fries, a chain in your salad/ a range rover in your soup and a extra slice palace...People, Friend Of/L-U-P End Cuz!!...Gnight

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From his Twitter -

Aight y'all I take back lets just say "We The Best!"....meaning me, me, me, I, me, me AND me the best!

My ego on zero/its just that my re-al's on hero/my confidence on Michael but my pride is on Tito. I aint paid dues? What is this receipt 4??

Boy said "with Lasers you kinda stumbled some and you're only as good as your last record", I said so I guess I'm only as good as being number 1! I asked him "What's your success measurer? The message or the register?" in the end you got a win-win, only thing I lost is my competitors.

He said "Yeah but Lasers was your worst and nothing like ya first"/ I said "well that's me vs. me and your growth is nothing like your birth. He said "You're a lame dumbed down sellout only known for talking out your
"/ I humbly nodded in agreement and asked 4 more ketchup in my bag. I left thinking how I used to be in his shoes/ writing verses flipping burgers, now I serve the world pearls from socio-political menus.

And how I could never back...only because I never left, so if you find a few diamonds in your sandwich then you know who was the chef. A Rolex in your fries, a chain in your salad/ a range rover in your soup and a extra slice palace...People, Friend Of/L-U-P End Cuz!!...Gnight

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

From his Twitter -

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From his Twitter -

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone really mentioned JCole really?
Better have not been RazorRamon lol thats my homie but JCole isn't going anywhere and doesn't rap nearly as good as Lu'
Jay Elec has horrible work ethic, drops one song per decade if that, and dips out
I love Big Krit dude is one of my favorites but he aint touching Lu on level

I am one of the biggest Ye stans out and even wouldn't dare argue Ye being better than Lu on any level

Lu' does it so smoothly, it comes natural to him

Someone really mentioned JCole really?
Better have not been RazorRamon lol thats my homie but JCole isn't going anywhere and doesn't rap nearly as good as Lu'
Jay Elec has horrible work ethic, drops one song per decade if that, and dips out
I love Big Krit dude is one of my favorites but he aint touching Lu on level

I am one of the biggest Ye stans out and even wouldn't dare argue Ye being better than Lu on any level

Lu' does it so smoothly, it comes natural to him

lupe's probably hung like a horse.

but anyways, i actually thought lasers was a decent album. maybe most people thought it was terrible because it took so long to release, and to get an album as watered down as that (compared to his past albums), it was sort of a let down.

can't wait for F&LII.

lupe's probably hung like a horse.

but anyways, i actually thought lasers was a decent album. maybe most people thought it was terrible because it took so long to release, and to get an album as watered down as that (compared to his past albums), it was sort of a let down.

can't wait for F&LII.

most of lu's lines go right over ppls heads, he's infinitely deeper than any rapper ever

most of lu's lines go right over ppls heads, he's infinitely deeper than any rapper ever

i know u j cole fans cant seriously think he's better than lupe in any aspect of music besides production

i know u j cole fans cant seriously think he's better than lupe in any aspect of music besides production

i think folks were are sayin J.cole /Krit meaning at this very moment are making better music than Lupe which is true. (lasers was not good no matter how you try and spin it)

When Lupe is rappin and (i think its a poor excuse cause he still made the music ) but NOT appeasing his Record Label, Lupe is literally better than Everyone.

but the music he put out in the past year in comparison to cole/krit. Lupe is beneath them.

i think folks were are sayin J.cole /Krit meaning at this very moment are making better music than Lupe which is true. (lasers was not good no matter how you try and spin it)

When Lupe is rappin and (i think its a poor excuse cause he still made the music ) but NOT appeasing his Record Label, Lupe is literally better than Everyone.

but the music he put out in the past year in comparison to cole/krit. Lupe is beneath them.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

From his Twitter -

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wow
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

From his Twitter -

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wow
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

QFT

Originally Posted by jthagreat

QFT

Back
Top Bottom