Lupe Fiasco> pretty much every rapper out

Lazers does not suck.. i didn't like it at first either, then i saw Lupe live a couple months ago
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Lazers does not suck.. i didn't like it at first either, then i saw Lupe live a couple months ago
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hes coming here with Krit in August for a free concert. Never been fan of dude, but I cant turn down a free show

Hes coming here with Krit in August for a free concert. Never been fan of dude, but I cant turn down a free show

man I'm still pissed about Lasers. it wasn't a horrible album, but for Lupe's standards it was pretty bad. I'm just patiently waiting for Friend Of The People and Food & Liquor 2 so he can redeem himself.

man I'm still pissed about Lasers. it wasn't a horrible album, but for Lupe's standards it was pretty bad. I'm just patiently waiting for Friend Of The People and Food & Liquor 2 so he can redeem himself.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

As nice as lupe is, I don't see him as the nicest thing since sliced bread.

I really enjoyed Food and Liquor, kinda like The Cool, and didn't check for Lasers

There are a lot more slightly less lyrical dudes I rather listen to

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

As nice as lupe is, I don't see him as the nicest thing since sliced bread.

I really enjoyed Food and Liquor, kinda like The Cool, and didn't check for Lasers

There are a lot more slightly less lyrical dudes I rather listen to

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by Hop

jay-electronica2.jpg

pimp.gif

I mess with this though 
pimp.gif
. Love Jay and Lu. Does Jay have an official thread on NT?
We don't need an official thread for someone who puts out 3 songs a year
laugh.gif

And a lot of you would be surprised at how much Lupe did want to do Lasers. What, you think Atlantic didn't know about his huge following and acclaim from the first two albums? They wanted Lupe to be Lupe, not B.o.B.

Back
Top Bottom