Lupe Fiasco - The Cool [Cover & Tracklist]

"
Glad you took the time to type out that pointless "

coming from someone who listens to lil zane i find your comment harmless.
step your rap game up son.
or better yet go listen to lil zane & ray j & nick canon
because something tells you u have that in your itunes
laugh.gif

DJZO1460 are you Q-tip or something? I don't get why people are salty that dude didn't listen to what you listened to. He didn't like what youliked, Hell I don't really listen to Rakim, don't listen to Pac much, does that make my points less valid?...For the record I've listen to everyalbum by both of them...Well most of them....I just don't feel them.

DJZO1460 are you Q-tip or something? I don't get why people are salty that dude didn't listen to what you listened to. He didn't like what you liked, Hell I don't really listen to Rakim, don't listen to Pac much, does that make my points less valid?...For the record I've listen to every album by both of them...Well most of them....I just don't feel them.

peep this. I dont expect lupe or you or my mother to listen to the same artist/song/album as me.
But when your HONORING a hip-hop crew that effected hip-hop or the music biz period you should do your homework.
I'm not mad dude f*ck up the 8-bar line. Im mad that he was ignorant to say that about the MM lp. Plus him forgeting the words to
Electric Relaxation is like you or me forgeting the words to Lodi Dodi. You can't escape that song.
I've heard this cut in Clubs,Bars,Concerts,parties etc. etc. lupe lost a lot of cool points no pun intended.

www.myspace.com/1460LV

I'll check it out when it comes out. I guarantee this won't be a classic and it'll probably be worse than Food & Liquor.

Back
Top Bottom