Lupe Fiasco - The Cool [Cover & Tracklist]

No they don;t matter fact Islam forbids it, and there is a pretty big punishment if you ever even tried, I don't know where you heard it but it completely wrong, but anyways
OK....... Do the math on that topic homie. It is rampant in the middle east in todays day & age.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

No they don;t matter fact Islam forbids it, and there is a pretty big punishment if you ever even tried, I don't know where you heard it but it completely wrong, but anyways
OK....... Do the math on that topic homie. It is rampant in the middle east in todays day & age.

being gay is rampant among religious people but religion still looks down upon it so they dont equate

being gay is rampant among religious people but religion still looks down upon it so they dont equate

Ok. Those who claim to practice the Islamic faith. How about that?????? Like I said, all faiths have things to deal with. But to say domestic violence isnot a problem in the Islamic world is just a lie...........

pimp.gif
i cant wait

Kinda disappointed with no Kanye feature. But he did produce "The Coolest" for this album.

laugh.gif
Im late on the laughs, I got a feelin this album will be a letdownhopin Im wrong

bscan/illscan when it comes to ppl of faith not abiding to the rules of their religion Id agree with Nay just cuz I look at it that if that person is goingagainst "their" religion they are not really part of it. So those "muslims" that beat women aren't really muslims to me. Its likechristians and sex before marriage they're not really christian they just like to think they are. Others may say they are not good ______ but to me its thesame thing. You cant kill a man and claim to love God cuz God loves your fellow man or atleast thats what the 3 major religions say

smokin.gif

I'm hyped for this!!*$. Especially after hearing Superstar and Dumb It Down.

Throughout, dark production by Soundtrakk, UNKLE and Chris and Drop enhances the weighty themes, particularly on "Street on Fire" (about a burgeoning epidemic) and "Put You on Game." Among the few guests are Snoop Dogg, who turns up on "High Definition," while Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump serves as the producer of "Little Weapons."

I dig dudes production on his songs. The article describes it as dark and I sort of agree. I hope he doesn't stray too far from that!!*$.

I can't recall an album I'm more hyped for this year. Cant wait man, the 18th is going to be a great day.

I am disappointed "Wherever I Go" did not make the cut. The snippet performance I heard of that track sounded hot. Either way I am still excited forthe album.

EDIT: My fault I just looked at the track listing again and realized that song is probably "Tokyo, Paris" due to references of those cities in thehook of he song I mentioned before. Glad to see that track is on there....it had a nice vibe.

^^^ I thought "Paris Tokyo" was "Whereever I Go"? I'm probably wrong.

On a sidenote: Can someone post the Lupe the Killer breakdown, i had saved it but now it wont open.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom