Lupe Fiasco's the Cool..... Album of the year.

I love the fact that about a year ago, if you said you were a Lupe fan on NT you would get killed by everyone.

Now it seems like Tical 30 is the only person who still hates Lupe.
laugh.gif

i like kanye and graduation was just ok to me, nothing compares to the college dropout IMO. the cool, i liked better with no question. but album of the year...it would be a mix up with that and commons finding forever.

O Yea Most. Def Finding Forever was my album, that got me through the summer but i thought if i could choose bet. the cool or finding forever, without a doubti'd go with the cool.

lol I see even when its rather in Music,General or Nike Retro... Niketalkers are always merciless.

I agree that it's better than Graduation, but not AOY...

Not sure what exactly is, but this ain't it. Real nice though.

imma have to disagree.

i like it better than F&L.. but it wasnt album of the year for me.

sometimes i think people hate on graduation cause its the popular answer outside nt..

freeway was my sleeper album of the year

and finding forever was dissapointment of the year

I respect public enemy , in order to match the greatness of his album you have no choice but to go back to older albums, There's nothing really close rightnow Graduation was good but the cool is much better...

Kidd BB

I respect public enemy , in order to match the greatness of his album you have no choice but to go back to older albums, There's nothing really close right now Graduation was good but the cool is much better...

roll.gif
roll.gif

That must have went totally over your head
laugh.gif

can i submit my vote: the cool, finding forever, and graduation all = album(s) of the year (can i give the UGK an honorable mention, only because that was myfirst UGK LP and i was feelin it. let me mention that i HATE southern rap music too. for me to like this, i was floored).

and i spit on those who think 'curtis' was the album of the year.

Just Wait til the CRS Album drops, you'll see that Lupe is on a planet with Wayne Lyrically, I think he's past Wayne Lyrically.... in my eyes....should be a good album for '08

Air Force Max CB

Man I listened to this album and I don't know maybe my taste differs completely from the rest of you guys.

I thought this album was no good. I will give it some more listens, but all I like so far is his lead single Superstar.

I didn't like American Gangster at first, but I like it a lot more now.

But, I don't think that will happen with this album. Never a big fan of this dude like that.

I'm going to go with American Gangster as album of the year, Graduation with the best production or beats whatever you kids are calling it nowadays, and Ithought Big Doe Rehab was a really really good album 4/5 along with Below the Heavens.

eh. it was aiight. i dont like the 1st half of the album. i dont like that he mixed genres. also, after i have listened to it a couple times, i feel no need toever listen to it ever again.

I don't think I've gone a day since the album came out that I haven't listened to The Die....shh isrediculous...
eek.gif

Man I listened to this album and I don't know maybe my taste differs completely from the rest of you guys.
i said the same thing...he just aint do it right especially with his beat choices that really got me mad
indifferent.gif
...Hiphopsaved my life is my favorite joint

the albums most of yall are debating over....all of em are from chicago
pimp.gif
.....jewels...where you at...you ready?
laugh.gif

Just Wait til the CRS Album drops, you'll see that Lupe is on a planet with Wayne Lyrically, I think he's past Wayne Lyrically.... in my eyes.... should be a good album for '08

Lupe is in another dimension, and I don't ride dude like that, wayne is cool sometimes but hes nowhere near Lupe, and very well may never be.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Just Wait til the CRS Album drops, you'll see that Lupe is on a planet with Wayne Lyrically, I think he's past Wayne Lyrically.... in my eyes.... should be a good album for '08
Lupe is in another dimension, and I don't ride dude like that, wayne is cool sometimes but hes nowhere near Lupe, and very well may never be.

O yeah Most Def. I give Lupe the edge over Wayne bec. of the the lyrical content and growth, but wayne lyrically he's the best at what he talks about(which is what 90 percent of what most rappers talk about: cars, money ,chics) thats why Wayne is up there. But yeah unless he switches what he talks about hewill be behind Lupe (he could talk about different things thou. listen to "Hollywood Divorce" off the Idlewild soundtrack.)

Air Force Max CB

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

I respect public enemy , in order to match the greatness of his album you have no choice but to go back to older albums, There's nothing really close right now Graduation was good but the cool is much better...
roll.gif
roll.gif

That must have went totally over your head
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He will change Hip Hop in the near future. his buzz is growing his lyricism has always been top notch he can only get better. And he flows much better on thecool so he can only go up from here..

R.I.P Heath

Back
Top Bottom