LV keychain coinpurses: Yay or Nay?

I've seen people rocking these for a while, and I recently had the urge to buy one. But I understand a lot of people don't like them too. Opinions?

Just buy a real wallet or cardholder.  It seems like something only teenagers would wear hanging off their belt loops.

Nay.

Coinpurses.
laugh.gif

But it's on your my brother.

I really don't see the purpose in them expect for being hypebeastish...The excuses dudes use to buy one though lol "Yo I need something to keep my ID in" every excuse leads back to a WALLET..But like everyone said, do what you want with your money.

If you like it buy it, smh @ dudes not buying something they like just because others don't like it.

i understand where you're coming from...i used to want to be rocking gucci belts, louis v hats and wallets to show off...but then i realized
smh.gif
makes you look like a materialistic idiot.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

If you like it buy it, smh @ dudes not buying something they like just because others don't like it.
random question but is this what you really look like?

3443678b4cbdf07f801d58edf7b354688cf31c57_t.png

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I've seen people rocking these for a while, and I recently had the urge to buy one. But I understand a lot of people don't like them too. Opinions?

Judging by your avy I'm surprised you don't have one already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Sorry I just had to.

If you want it rock it. Even if you are hoppin on a trend. Who cares? I hate how people act like following trends is taboo. Hey all you non-trendy people out there....how the hell did you get so original? You cut and sew all your own !+@@? Do you design your own wardrobe piece by piece from scratch?
laugh.gif

If you have a couple hundred dollars to throw away for a place to put your change, is change really that important to you?

Back
Top Bottom