LV keychain coinpurses: Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I've seen people rocking these for a while, and I recently had the urge to buy one. But I understand a lot of people don't like them too. Opinions?

Judging by your avy I'm surprised you don't have one already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Sorry I just had to.
Was about to comment on the same thing!
Back to topic...do you.

The logic seems absurd. Ur gonna spennd hundreds to store pennies. Buy one of those plastic circle things old ppl have for like 50 cents or buy one thsts not designer

they're corny. i bought one 3 years ago when i was a lot younger (and before the rappers started riding the train) and used it for change and weed. that's about its only use and i'm sure you can find something much more useful to spend your $150 on. and if you rock it hanging from your jeans, it looks MUCH better from the side or back. when dudes have it just hanging from the front, it looks silly.

If you use this coin purse thing for a card-holder, why not just use a wallet? I'm not understanding.

my girl gave me a Coach one, and i rocked it for about a week, tucked in to my front pocket tho... but its too much of a hassle when you got bills, chits get all scrunched up and get the zipper stuck... functionality>style

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i understand where you're coming from...i used to want to be rocking gucci belts, louis v hats and wallets to show off...but then i realized
smh.gif
makes you look like a materialistic idiot.

?
I buy Gucci and LV not to show off, but because their workmanship is superior. If you buy Gucci and LV just to show off  you doing it wrong. 

We on a sneaker forum we all materialistic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

i understand where you're coming from...i used to want to be rocking gucci belts, louis v hats and wallets to show off...but then i realized
smh.gif

?
I buy Gucci and LV not to show off, but because their workmanship is superior. If you buy Gucci and LV just to show off  you doing it wrong. 

pimp.gif

Keep telling yourself that, anything that makes u feel better

smh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Just make sure they match your high heels

Your considering buying a purse? Whatever you feel like doing do it. As for me i doubt would ever buy myself a PURSE
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

smh.gif

?

pimp.gif
This.

Yay.
& yes I bought them because they're LV. 

They compliment outfits well, and girls love them. 
pimp.gif

[Spitta] Trees in my louie pouch, I keep my trees in my louie pouch[Spitta]

It aint that serious,I think I might cop a fake one just cuz nobody gonna know and I would never pay $300 for one if people don't like it they will prob hate on it because its not their style.

Back
Top Bottom