LV keychain coinpurses: Yay or Nay?

Your money....Since I hate bulky wallets, this is what I have
pimp.gif
3 slots in the front, one in the middle and one in the back.

Long as the outfits not over done with it then why not...I keep all the extra cards I cant fit in my wallet in mine

its everything but a coin purse

still, i wouldn't wear it

unless you gave it to me for free

then i'd just sell it

Haters_Gon_Hate.jpg

but I got mine...

2h2ictt.jpg

@+@+ is
pimp.gif

but seriously why ask NT's advice on dressing? Have you seen the way some of these lames dress?

Spoiler [+]
b6y6bs.jpg

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If you want it rock it. Even if you are hoppin on a trend. Who cares? I hate how people act like following trends is taboo. Hey all you non-trendy people out there....how the hell did you get so original? You cut and sew all your own !+@@? Do you design your own wardrobe piece by piece from scratch?
laugh.gif
Besides the fact that he's asking US (NT) for an opinion, coupled with who we see as his avatar...I'd say that pushes him to a level way beyond unoriginality. I follow trends, but I don't go around asking people what's okay to for me to wear. 

That being said....LV keychain coinpurses = yay...for you. 

its actually meant for women to clip inside of their pocketbooks...lames saw kanye hanging it off his belt loop and decided that it was something to follow

looks hot i can't front, but i'm a wallet kind of person

if you gotta ask our opinion don't cop ... buy stuff you like ... more importantly buy stuff you can afford

how many coins do you really carry around at any given time?
you have a wallet and your pants have pockets
don't see the need for this.

Back
Top Bottom