Lyfe Jennings: Simp of the Year.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

dude never had dreads. it was braids i think. and his music is refreshing. his albums are usually pretty solid.

oh well u kno what i mean
laugh.gif

still...im tired of all these $#*!@$ following cuttin the hair n *+$*...smh

lmao my cousin was in jail with lyfe ... he said that %%@%% used holla hardbody on some street #+*%.. now he kicking out statistics ..
smh.gif
this is some hater #+*%... women have a choice just like men..

lmao my cousin was in jail with lyfe ... he said that %%@%% used holla hardbody on some street #+*%.. now he kicking out statistics ..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

smh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

smh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Probably because he will. 
I don't listen to Lyfe but it's refreshing to hear someone other than Trey's garbage %%% talking about alcohol and sex 24/7. These birds need better role models.
QFT

So sick of trey songs  "neighbors know my name" "sex room" "say ahh" please stop.  I don't go out of my way to listen to Lyfe but when that vid comes on or his "S.E.X." vid if thats even what its called i listen to it.
"The public likes generic more than they like to admit, so that's what I gave them -- I gave them sexual singles and they ate it up," Songz says about the string of blatantly sexed-up hits from "Ready." "I gave them two whole albums before this one -- on one I talked about a mother's love for her son and a father not being there, and on the other I made a song about safe sex. They were well accepted but not as much as the records on 'Ready.' The singles were purposely very sexual to capture people's attention."

And yes, i always hated this song...Its corny as hell

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Probably because he will. 
I don't listen to Lyfe but it's refreshing to hear someone other than Trey's garbage %%% talking about alcohol and sex 24/7. These birds need better role models.
QFT

So sick of trey songs  "neighbors know my name" "sex room" "say ahh" please stop.  I don't go out of my way to listen to Lyfe but when that vid comes on or his "S.E.X." vid if thats even what its called i listen to it.
"The public likes generic more than they like to admit, so that's what I gave them -- I gave them sexual singles and they ate it up," Songz says about the string of blatantly sexed-up hits from "Ready." "I gave them two whole albums before this one -- on one I talked about a mother's love for her son and a father not being there, and on the other I made a song about safe sex. They were well accepted but not as much as the records on 'Ready.' The singles were purposely very sexual to capture people's attention."

And yes, i always hated this song...Its corny as hell

laugh.gif
...son called him a "playa hata". It's not really simping, being that he's one of the few doing it...but it is frail.

laugh.gif
...son called him a "playa hata". It's not really simping, being that he's one of the few doing it...but it is frail.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The Dream is more of a simp than Lyfe

Drop 5k on a make up bag my black @*#
indifferent.gif
Yup...A girl I was talking to said this to me recently..

I replied with "Well.. I could take you to Wendy's, and have them put the order in a bag.. and write the phrase 'make up' with a red sharpie on the bag, but that's about it."

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The Dream is more of a simp than Lyfe

Drop 5k on a make up bag my black @*#
indifferent.gif
Yup...A girl I was talking to said this to me recently..

I replied with "Well.. I could take you to Wendy's, and have them put the order in a bag.. and write the phrase 'make up' with a red sharpie on the bag, but that's about it."

5k is nothing to the dream tho. and if you guys had it you probably would do it too if you really loved that person and knew you did something to piss them off. yall need to stop fronting p**** makes the world go round.

yea i said it damnit

5k is nothing to the dream tho. and if you guys had it you probably would do it too if you really loved that person and knew you did something to piss them off. yall need to stop fronting p**** makes the world go round.

yea i said it damnit

yea i said it damnit

It makes the world go around to those that have no control over it.

Holla.

yea i said it damnit

It makes the world go around to those that have no control over it.

Holla.

Back
Top Bottom