Lyfe Jennings: Simp of the Year.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Futuristic

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

This dude is a straight player hater. Lets chop down the next man and make ourselves seem great...
eyes.gif
Dude probably thinks he's gonna get more play on the low because of this song.

10%? Really my dude? Pathetic...
Probably because he will. 
I don't listen to Lyfe but it's refreshing to hear someone other than Trey's garbage %%% talking about alcohol and sex 24/7. These birds need better role models.

Note, BIRDS, not WOMEN.

I don't have time to be showing these chicks how to act. Ya'll get it or ya'll don't. I didn't tell you to have that man's baby or not use protection. Spare me the introduction video
eyes.gif
too.
So much wrong with all of this.
laugh.gif

Beyond the fact that YOU aren't showing these chicks anything,  your argument can easily be attached to Trey's music just the same.

Dude just sendin' a more empowering message.  Why you mad for?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

This dude is a straight player hater. Lets chop down the next man and make ourselves seem great...
eyes.gif
Dude probably thinks he's gonna get more play on the low because of this song.

10%? Really my dude? Pathetic...
Probably because he will. 
I don't listen to Lyfe but it's refreshing to hear someone other than Trey's garbage %%% talking about alcohol and sex 24/7. These birds need better role models.

Note, BIRDS, not WOMEN.

I don't have time to be showing these chicks how to act. Ya'll get it or ya'll don't. I didn't tell you to have that man's baby or not use protection. Spare me the introduction video
eyes.gif
too.
So much wrong with all of this.
laugh.gif

Beyond the fact that YOU aren't showing these chicks anything,  your argument can easily be attached to Trey's music just the same.

Dude just sendin' a more empowering message.  Why you mad for?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

5k is nothing to the dream tho. and if you guys had it you probably would do it too if you really loved that person and knew you did something to piss them off. yall need to stop fronting p**** makes the world go round.

yea i said it damnit
file.php

5k is nothing to the dream tho. and if you guys had it you probably would do it too if you really loved that person and knew you did something to piss them off. yall need to stop fronting p**** makes the world go round.

yea i said it damnit
file.php

i guess he passed statistics but failed finances

Lyfe Jennings Wants His Ring Back
BY ANGELA YEE ⋅ AUGUST 9, 2010 ⋅ EMAIL THIS POST ⋅ PRINT THIS POST ⋅ POST A COMMENT
FILED UNDER LYFE JENNINGS
Lyfe Jennnings is so romantic, he bought a $100,000 ring when he was ready to get married. The problem is, the engagement didn’t work out and now she won’t give the ring back. They did seem to have some craziness in their relationship. So here’s the question: should he chalk this up as a loss or is it time to go to court? Our in-studio guests, GiGi Maguire and Jeri J say they wouldn’t return it in her situation, and Lyfe says “just do the right thing!

i guess he passed statistics but failed finances

Lyfe Jennings Wants His Ring Back
BY ANGELA YEE ⋅ AUGUST 9, 2010 ⋅ EMAIL THIS POST ⋅ PRINT THIS POST ⋅ POST A COMMENT
FILED UNDER LYFE JENNINGS
Lyfe Jennnings is so romantic, he bought a $100,000 ring when he was ready to get married. The problem is, the engagement didn’t work out and now she won’t give the ring back. They did seem to have some craziness in their relationship. So here’s the question: should he chalk this up as a loss or is it time to go to court? Our in-studio guests, GiGi Maguire and Jeri J say they wouldn’t return it in her situation, and Lyfe says “just do the right thing!

yea i said it damnit
indifferent.gif
 G.TFO

yea i said it damnit
indifferent.gif
 G.TFO

Interesting song. Too bad it assumes that women use logic when they choose their lovers.

Dude needs to watch the Discovery Channel or read up on some biology. Does he really think women make calculated decisions when it comes to who they date?

Interesting song. Too bad it assumes that women use logic when they choose their lovers.

Dude needs to watch the Discovery Channel or read up on some biology. Does he really think women make calculated decisions when it comes to who they date?

roll.gif
@ these lyrics. 50% of men grew up without a father so that's a 50/50 chance you'll get with a coward. Cold truth. I aint mad at Lyfe.

He tellin and saving these hos at the same time though.

Thing is this song/vid won't change anything. Any tv or radio show that plays this vid/song will probably follow up with "Let Me Smell Yo *%*!" and then a gang of Trey Songz.

roll.gif
@ these lyrics. 50% of men grew up without a father so that's a 50/50 chance you'll get with a coward. Cold truth. I aint mad at Lyfe.

Thing is this song/vid won't change anything. Any tv or radio show that plays this vid/song will probably follow up with "Let Me Smell Yo *%*!" and then a gang of Trey Songz.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

yea i said it damnit

7b136adb52332291908d7115b941c3213efc8ace_r.gif

No one is fronting ...

The P has started wars . got +%%*%$ sent to jail and ect ...

It shouldn't take no damn 5k bag to make up if she loved you ..

you got these young mip mops out here thing thats whats hot in the streets now ..
indifferent.gif

yea i said it damnit

No one is fronting ...

The P has started wars . got +%%*%$ sent to jail and ect ...

It shouldn't take no damn 5k bag to make up if she loved you ..

you got these young mip mops out here thing thats whats hot in the streets now ..
indifferent.gif

Whoa what? Simp? Man ya'll got %@% F'd up. Ya'll are thinking about this song from the wrong viewpoint. Any father with a little girl can appreciate this song. This song ain't for the simple minded low self esteem 20 year old female. They're not going to listen to ti and Lyfe can't tell them %@%. This is for that 106 and Park generation. That 12 year old to 18 year old range.

Ya'll got %@% all f'd up. And I agree. Dream is the biggest simp of the year. Hell he might be for the rest of existence. I'm not droppin' 5 stacks on a makeup bag even if I had Bill Gates money. And anybody that has to drop 5 stacks on a makeup bag in order to get some is a SIMP. A dude trying to teach the youth especially our young women? That's not simping at all. More artists should do it. But can't blame them for not doing it. They'll get called simps for it.

Whoa what? Simp? Man ya'll got %@% F'd up. Ya'll are thinking about this song from the wrong viewpoint. Any father with a little girl can appreciate this song. This song ain't for the simple minded low self esteem 20 year old female. They're not going to listen to ti and Lyfe can't tell them %@%. This is for that 106 and Park generation. That 12 year old to 18 year old range.

Ya'll got %@% all f'd up. And I agree. Dream is the biggest simp of the year. Hell he might be for the rest of existence. I'm not droppin' 5 stacks on a makeup bag even if I had Bill Gates money. And anybody that has to drop 5 stacks on a makeup bag in order to get some is a SIMP. A dude trying to teach the youth especially our young women? That's not simping at all. More artists should do it. But can't blame them for not doing it. They'll get called simps for it.

Idk I found that song to be hilarious.

BUT

He is right though (idk about all those numbers though). These broads need to respect themselves and stop being dirty +*@%.

BUTTTTTT.... A bird is a bird is a bird. And they never learn.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The Dream is more of a simp than Lyfe

Drop 5k on a make up bag my black @*#
indifferent.gif
Yup...A girl I was talking to said this to me recently..

I replied with "Well.. I could take you to Wendy's, and have them put the order in a bag.. and write the phrase 'make up' with a red sharpie on the bag, but that's about it."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Idk I found that song to be hilarious.

BUT

He is right though (idk about all those numbers though). These broads need to respect themselves and stop being dirty +*@%.

BUTTTTTT.... A bird is a bird is a bird. And they never learn.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The Dream is more of a simp than Lyfe

Drop 5k on a make up bag my black @*#
indifferent.gif
Yup...A girl I was talking to said this to me recently..

I replied with "Well.. I could take you to Wendy's, and have them put the order in a bag.. and write the phrase 'make up' with a red sharpie on the bag, but that's about it."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys know if Trey didn't do most of those songs you guys listed, he'd still be the R&B version of Lupe Fiasco right?

You guys know if Trey didn't do most of those songs you guys listed, he'd still be the R&B version of Lupe Fiasco right?

No hate on dude....not a particular fan of his music.but I got a chance to meet him and chill w/ him...ya'll forgeting it's only entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom