Lyfe Jennings: Simp of the Year.

No hate on dude....not a particular fan of his music.but I got a chance to meet him and chill w/ him...ya'll forgeting it's only entertainment.

You watch your damn mouth talking about my friend. S.E.X is one of the realest songs I've heard and I wish all young girls would take the time to really listen to what he's saying. I'm not feelin this song to much but I'm still a huge fan.

You watch your damn mouth talking about my friend. S.E.X is one of the realest songs I've heard and I wish all young girls would take the time to really listen to what he's saying. I'm not feelin this song to much but I'm still a huge fan.

I was gonna respond to this but eff it...I'm taking my %+% to bed
laugh.gif

"A wise man once told me, don't argue with fools"

I was gonna respond to this but eff it...I'm taking my %+% to bed
laugh.gif

"A wise man once told me, don't argue with fools"

Lyfe is one of my favorite R&B artists but I'm honestly not feeling the song. Props to him for being real though
pimp.gif

Lyfe is one of my favorite R&B artists but I'm honestly not feeling the song. Props to him for being real though
pimp.gif

Never really understood what people see in this dude, his voice is super annoying but to each is own.

Song is 100% wack to me. I understand he's trying to cater to the female audience but there's a good chance that the chicks who should listen to the message probably wont.

SMH @ this dude for trying to uplift women by bashing men
eyes.gif

Never really understood what people see in this dude, his voice is super annoying but to each is own.

Song is 100% wack to me. I understand he's trying to cater to the female audience but there's a good chance that the chicks who should listen to the message probably wont.

SMH @ this dude for trying to uplift women by bashing men
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

5k is nothing to the dream tho. and if you guys had it you probably would do it too if you really loved that person and knew you did something to piss them off. yall need to stop fronting p**** makes the world go round.

yea i said it damnit
Really?
grin.gif
 I always thought it was this...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

5k is nothing to the dream tho. and if you guys had it you probably would do it too if you really loved that person and knew you did something to piss them off. yall need to stop fronting p**** makes the world go round.

yea i said it damnit
Really?
grin.gif
 I always thought it was this...

NT always kills me. Life is not just one big party with %@+@ and poppin' bottles. Dude tries to keep it real and people get offended. And whether his music hits you or not he always speaks truth and most people can't handle that.

NT always kills me. Life is not just one big party with %@+@ and poppin' bottles. Dude tries to keep it real and people get offended. And whether his music hits you or not he always speaks truth and most people can't handle that.

Must be nice, and Cry were my favorites from dude

sure the message is "positive" in this song..But it just sucks to me.

Must be nice, and Cry were my favorites from dude

sure the message is "positive" in this song..But it just sucks to me.

Back
Top Bottom