M.I.A tell me you wouldn't...

would get to know her and possibly smash down the road if everything worked out. also might hold hands in public.

nah, her hair looks gross all the time. race doesn't have anything to do with it, she looks grimey. she reminds me of kreayshawn mixed with kourtney love and a sprinkle of rihanna. Just a SPRINKLE. I would chill with her on the regular, but I would not, I repeat, WOULD NOT have...sexual....relations... with that woman.

Originally Posted by cap1229

pimp.gif

I wouldn't, Chicked is mad hyped, Especially on NT.
laugh.gif

I agree she looks dirty and very average (that's probably high). I've seen some better looking Indian chicks in Dallas, Most of them got that $$$ too.
pimp.gif

Pass.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

would get to know her and possibly smash down the road if everything worked out. also might hold hands in public.

Diplo lost? Shiiiiiiiiiiii, the groupies homie gets are probably better looking than mia

Originally Posted by calibeebee

nah, her hair looks gross all the time. race doesn't have anything to do with it, she looks grimey. she reminds me of kreayshawn mixed with kourtney love and a sprinkle of rihanna. Just a SPRINKLE. I would chill with her on the regular, but I would not, I repeat, WOULD NOT have...sexual....relations... with that woman.
She look like a dirty sewer rat

i think diplo really loved her. he was so bitter after they ended.
laugh.gif
he just now stopped throwing shade her way in interviews.

Back
Top Bottom