M.I.A tell me you wouldn't...

shes pretty
pimp.gif

I still don't know if this is serious thread... She wack and looks like she bathes in the Ganges River.

I love how some of you dudes claim she is dirty looking then try to put it off as you not making a racially motivated comment. I am sure if her skin wasn't dark and her lips weren't dark you wouldn't claim she looked dirty. Maybe she needs to bleach her skin. Come on now.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I love how some of you dudes claim she is dirty looking then try to put it off as you not making a racially motivated comment. I am sure if her skin wasn't dark and her lips weren't dark you wouldn't claim she looked dirty. Maybe she needs to bleach her skin. Come on now.

I believe its cause her hair is unkempt and she doesn't wear pounds of make up like other celebs, I doubt its race 
ohwell.gif

When is her hair "unkept" while she is taking a glamour shot? I don't see how it is fair to judge her hair quality while she is performing Show me a picture of this unkept hair please while she is TRYING to look pretty.

I believe it is because she has black lips and dark skin. Don't kid yourselves. Of course folks wouldn't admit it.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I believe its cause her hair is unkempt and she doesn't wear pounds of make up like other celebs, I doubt its race 
ohwell.gif
The guy clearly said Genges River which is in India. If you don't think it's a possibility then I don't know what to tell  you.

Back
Top Bottom