M.I.A tell me you wouldn't...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When is her hair "unkept" while she is taking a glamour shot? I don't see how it is fair to judge her hair quality while she is performing Show me a picture of this unkept hair please while she is TRYING to look pretty.

I believe it is because she has black lips and dark skin. Don't kid yourselves. Of course folks wouldn't admit it.

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I love how some of you dudes claim she is dirty looking then try to put it off as you not making a racially motivated comment. I am sure if her skin wasn't dark and her lips weren't dark you wouldn't claim she looked dirty. Maybe she needs to bleach her skin. Come on now.

I believe its cause her hair is unkempt and she doesn't wear pounds of make up like other celebs, I doubt its race 
ohwell.gif
The guy clearly said Genges River which is in India. If you don't think it's a possibility then I don't know what to tell  you.

He wasnt the only one who said she looked dirty, I didnt even read his comment before I posted, ppl have been calling her dirty since the last thread about her.
She looks sloppy, she isnt put together its her style.

I love how some of you dudes claim she is dirty looking then try to put it off as you not making a racially motivated comment. I am sure if her skin wasn't dark and her lips weren't dark you wouldn't claim she looked dirty. Maybe she needs to bleach her skin. Come on now.

So true

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by cap1229

you really gonna compare her to that?
indifferent.gif
I know she looks dirty but it's a style.
im not comparing anything, shes just a white girl that nt has called dirty.

Add Kesha to the list also

all 3 probably smell like fish

When is her hair "unkept" while she is taking a glamour shot? I don't see how it is fair to judge her hair quality while she is performing Show me a picture of this unkept hair please while she is TRYING to look pretty.

I believe it is because she has black lips and dark skin. Don't kid yourselves. Of course folks wouldn't admit it.

When is a woman trying to look ugly?
I think she is very pretty, but as I said she is sloppy different its her style

up-MIA_1.jpg

Just say she doesn't look similar to other types of celebrities, don't go off calling her unkept and sloppy because I really don't see what is sloppy about her. Why because she wears baggy clothes? "I guess" that is sloppy. She has a different style doesn't mean she is dirty or sloppy.

That middle pic is the worst.

That must've been like 3 mo into the pregnancy.

Originally Posted by JD214

Put those pics in a spoiler b.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
:
sick.gif

You know this thread is about a non-white woman. Why are you in here? You dont like people with color thats fine but keep that to yourself.

up-MIA_1.jpg

And what is sloppy here? I MUST be missing something. Please don't hit me with the, "DC stop trying to argue" card either. I am being serious, how is this sloppy?
I don't see anything wrong with this picture.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what is dirty looking about her.  I know yall won't admit it though. It is subconscious. 

up-MIA_1.jpg

And what is sloppy here? I MUST be missing something. Please don't hit me with the, "DC stop trying to argue" card either. I am being serious, how is this sloppy?
I don't see anything wrong with this picture.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what is dirty looking about her.  I know yall won't admit it though. It is subconscious. 
I edited the post cause I dont want to seat here and post bad pics of her.
You win.

She has on a baggy t shirt and chains. BTW is that Malcolm X? That's just not how a lady is supposed to dress or carry herself. She should look like this. This is a REAL women DC. She rolls out of bed this gorgeous; nothing like those Pumbas and Rhinocewildepottamuses NTers be hypin' up.
blake-lively-glamour-uk-cover-august-2009_a.jpg

images

ganges river? dirty?

come on now, fambs... she's a pretty girl...

blue eyes and white skin and things would be different.

not a fan of the middle eastern girls cuz either they look REALLY good or REALLY BAD....

there's no 3-8 w/ these women.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah Shoes, you aren't getting out of this that easy. Find me a "sloppy" picture of her in which she isn't performing. I will wait.

Just say she isn't as girly as the others, sloppy? Come on.

And Dirty, why doesn't she look Dirty?

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

She has on a baggy t shirt and chains. BTW is that Malcolm X? That's just not how a lady is supposed to dress or carry herself. She should look like this. This is a REAL women DC. She rolls out of bed this gorgeous; nothing like those Pumbas and Rhinocewildepottamuses NTers be hypin' up.
blake-lively-glamour-uk-cover-august-2009_a.jpg

just took a visit to the black women appreciation thread, too...

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_m0aikz0c5O1r2ctoko1_400.jpg

tumblr_lk4a9t1l7T1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

aawZ0bpx.jpg

tumblr_lzlzcgVdjF1rotkj5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m0dc9e21V91qd7gsyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0upnlPEAQ1r55j58o1_250.gif

this is just the last page, too...

grin.gif
grin.gif

real talk right here

I'm just gonna dip and dodge the racial discussion I see brewing, in order to say: 
I always thought she was DECENT at best, but damn in that Bad Girls video she was looking
pimp.gif

I paraphrase my _ Grizz when I say, 

I'm blasian, if that matters.

Nah Shoes, you aren't getting out of this that easy. Find me a "sloppy" picture of her in which she isn't performing. I will wait.

Just say she isn't as girly as the others, sloppy? Come on.

And Dirty, why doesn't she look Dirty?

I never said she was dirty

The grunge, unkempt look is in style.

Not everything is about race.
images

rihannasb.jpg
mia-2-copy-500x360.jpg

Here a nice pic of her
happy.gif

TIFF2010mia.jpg

Good day sir

Back