M3 Question

Mokorider

formerly nosepiker
So my dad's M3 just broke down on him, and he's wondering what the problem may be. The car randomly didn't start up one morning, and he'sunsure if it's the key or something else, since he lost the chip in his key.

So whats your question? not trying to be an ahole or anything, not really sure what you are asking for.

Originally Posted by nosepiker

So my dad's M3 just broke down on him, and he's wondering what the problem may be. The car randomly didn't start up one morning, and he's unsure if it's the key or something else, since he lost the chip in his key.

Could be the Key, battery....More info needed

ALSO...Go to Bimmerfest and do a search on it...

if it's the key or something else?
Does it have anything to do with the starter?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by nosepiker

So my dad's M3 just broke down on him, and he's wondering what the problem may be. The car randomly didn't start up one morning, and he's unsure if it's the key or something else, since he lost the chip in his key.

Could be the Key, battery....More info needed

ALSO...Go to Bimmerfest and do a search on it...
For real..there's just waaaay too many variables.

Well it's not the battery, because the lights still work, but the link AllDay AllNight posted might be the answer.

if you have an M3...you should be taking it to the deal when you have issues. not asking a message board dedicated to shoes, music, and sports. at least ask ona car message board. not trying to be a db or anything, i'm just saying.

Back
Top Bottom