Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

It would be pretty awesome if Miz ran into the audience at some point during the match, grabbed a "plant" kid and threatened to beat him up to make Cena say "I quit."

If Miz was around in the Attitude Era, this would have been an AWESOME (pun intended), finish. For some reason I just really think that'd be a creative way for him to win, but nowhere near PG.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

It would be pretty awesome if Miz ran into the audience at some point during the match, grabbed a "plant" kid and threatened to beat him up to make Cena say "I quit."

If Miz was around in the Attitude Era, this would have been an AWESOME (pun intended), finish. For some reason I just really think that'd be a creative way for him to win, but nowhere near PG.

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for Thursday

Spoiler [+]
They open the show announcing that neither Hulk Hogan nor Mick Foley are there.  They are in meetings in New York where Spike TV informed Hulk Hogan they were in 100 million homes.  Hogan was shocked, noting that they're not on in a hotel he stayed at in Chicago, therefore he believed nobody got the station.  Plus, when he went through airports, people asked him how come he's not on wrestling anymore and he responded, being in a wheelchair should be a hint.

With Foley gone, that meant Eric Bischoff was in charge.  That's exactly how I'd have booked week one of when you promise a change.  Brian Kendrick, Red and Generation Me came out and they wanted matches on TV.  Bischoff asked them why would they want to get squashed on TV.  Imortal laid them out and Fortune made the save

Mickie James & Miss Tessmacher & Tara b Madison Rayne & Sarita & Rosita when Tara pinned Rosita

Abyss b Kazarian to win the X Divsion title

Samoa Joe b Amazing Red in eight seconds.  He kept beating on Red until Crimson made the save.

A.J. Styles called out Tommy Dreamer.  Styles had a neck brace on from the world's worst piledriver the night before.  Dreamer beat him down until Christopher Daniels made the save.  Bully Ray came out and also attacked Styles and then Dreamer beat down Styles even more until Styles had to be heped out.

Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett challenged each other to a match at Slammiversary for the No. 1 contender.  However Jeff added a stipulation that if he wins, he gets Kurt's gold medals.  Karen was in a wheelchair but Velvet Sky came out and rolled her down the ramp.

Matt Hardy & Eric Bischoff b Generation Me. 

Velvet Sky over Angelina Love & Winter in a handicap match when she pinned Love.  ODB attacked Sky after the match.

Immoral beat down Bobby Roode as revenge for Roode taking out Ric Flair at Lockdown.

Sting did a promo saying his main focus was Hulk Hogan.  Mr. Anderson, dressed up as the surfer Sting attacked Sting and left him laying.

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for Thursday

Spoiler [+]
They open the show announcing that neither Hulk Hogan nor Mick Foley are there.  They are in meetings in New York where Spike TV informed Hulk Hogan they were in 100 million homes.  Hogan was shocked, noting that they're not on in a hotel he stayed at in Chicago, therefore he believed nobody got the station.  Plus, when he went through airports, people asked him how come he's not on wrestling anymore and he responded, being in a wheelchair should be a hint.

With Foley gone, that meant Eric Bischoff was in charge.  That's exactly how I'd have booked week one of when you promise a change.  Brian Kendrick, Red and Generation Me came out and they wanted matches on TV.  Bischoff asked them why would they want to get squashed on TV.  Imortal laid them out and Fortune made the save

Mickie James & Miss Tessmacher & Tara b Madison Rayne & Sarita & Rosita when Tara pinned Rosita

Abyss b Kazarian to win the X Divsion title

Samoa Joe b Amazing Red in eight seconds.  He kept beating on Red until Crimson made the save.

A.J. Styles called out Tommy Dreamer.  Styles had a neck brace on from the world's worst piledriver the night before.  Dreamer beat him down until Christopher Daniels made the save.  Bully Ray came out and also attacked Styles and then Dreamer beat down Styles even more until Styles had to be heped out.

Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett challenged each other to a match at Slammiversary for the No. 1 contender.  However Jeff added a stipulation that if he wins, he gets Kurt's gold medals.  Karen was in a wheelchair but Velvet Sky came out and rolled her down the ramp.

Matt Hardy & Eric Bischoff b Generation Me. 

Velvet Sky over Angelina Love & Winter in a handicap match when she pinned Love.  ODB attacked Sky after the match.

Immoral beat down Bobby Roode as revenge for Roode taking out Ric Flair at Lockdown.

Sting did a promo saying his main focus was Hulk Hogan.  Mr. Anderson, dressed up as the surfer Sting attacked Sting and left him laying.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

These dudes at ringside with the referee uniforms on are hilarious.

"TWOOOOOOOOOOO" 
roll.gif

this plus Kong popping Kelly Kelly in the forehead had me dying 
roll.gif

make that 4 in a row bad Raw's.

Terrible final match...calling it a steel pipe but everyone taking multiple shots of it and getting right back up...so dumb...

make that 4 in a row bad Raw's.

Terrible final match...calling it a steel pipe but everyone taking multiple shots of it and getting right back up...so dumb...

yep, definitely the worst RAW of the year, SuperCena at the end sealed it for me.

I kinda like AirVandal's idea, that'd be great.
laugh.gif

yep, definitely the worst RAW of the year, SuperCena at the end sealed it for me.

I kinda like AirVandal's idea, that'd be great.
laugh.gif

I don't know why yall are up in arms about this...it shouldn't be a surprise.

Vince is on cruise control till Summerslam...plus the only thing in WWE worth looking forward to right now(and probably until it finally gets here) is the Cena/Rock feud and match at WM28.

And lol @ having optimism about Impact Wrestling. You can put glitter and diamonds on a pile of crap all you want...it's still a pile of crap.
laugh.gif

I don't know why yall are up in arms about this...it shouldn't be a surprise.

Vince is on cruise control till Summerslam...plus the only thing in WWE worth looking forward to right now(and probably until it finally gets here) is the Cena/Rock feud and match at WM28.

And lol @ having optimism about Impact Wrestling. You can put glitter and diamonds on a pile of crap all you want...it's still a pile of crap.
laugh.gif

typical cena, gets hit with a "steel pipe" and no sells

i seriously wish him nerve damage in his left arm.......... he'll still no sell that too

typical cena, gets hit with a "steel pipe" and no sells

i seriously wish him nerve damage in his left arm.......... he'll still no sell that too

The Miz doesn't even have a snowball's chance in hell of winning at OTL...I agree with everyone's opinion of Raw being horrible as well.

Back
Top Bottom