Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

- Monday’s WWE Raw scored a 3.08 rating, which is down from the 3.18 rating the show drew last week. The show averaged roughly 4.7 million viewers.

The rating continues to drop and in this case the company can’t point to strong NBA playoff competition. It was the lowest rating the show has drawn since January 10.

X-Pac confirms that he will return to the WWE in some capacity very soon, talks about helping students work a “main event style

- Monday’s WWE Raw scored a 3.08 rating, which is down from the 3.18 rating the show drew last week. The show averaged roughly 4.7 million viewers.

The rating continues to drop and in this case the company can’t point to strong NBA playoff competition. It was the lowest rating the show has drawn since January 10.

X-Pac confirms that he will return to the WWE in some capacity very soon, talks about helping students work a “main event style

I can't wait to see the quarters for Raw. I find it hard to believe they would have any type of ratings growth with the crap they put on Monday night.

Over the Limit is going to be a modern era bottom 5 buy rate. No way they are doing more than 80,000 domestic.

I can't wait to see the quarters for Raw. I find it hard to believe they would have any type of ratings growth with the crap they put on Monday night.

Over the Limit is going to be a modern era bottom 5 buy rate. No way they are doing more than 80,000 domestic.

TNA Impact spoilers for May 26th
http://nodq.com/tna/307684161.shtml

WWE Smackdown spoilers for this Friday
http://nodq.com/wwe/307696794.shtml

- While we don't have any specific numbers, TNA's two biggest PPV events for 2010 appear to have been Bound for Glory and Hardcore Justice. Dave Meltzer reports that Bound for Glory generated over 30,000 PPV buys. Hardcore Justice did in the neighborhood of 20,000 buys, while most of the remaining 2010 PPV generated between 8,000 to 15,000 buys per show.

- According to Dave Meltzer, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are in favor on TNA dropping the name altogether while the promotion re-brands. Hogan apparently doesn't believe people take the name seriously in meetings.

TNA Impact spoilers for May 26th
http://nodq.com/tna/307684161.shtml

WWE Smackdown spoilers for this Friday
http://nodq.com/wwe/307696794.shtml

- While we don't have any specific numbers, TNA's two biggest PPV events for 2010 appear to have been Bound for Glory and Hardcore Justice. Dave Meltzer reports that Bound for Glory generated over 30,000 PPV buys. Hardcore Justice did in the neighborhood of 20,000 buys, while most of the remaining 2010 PPV generated between 8,000 to 15,000 buys per show.

- According to Dave Meltzer, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are in favor on TNA dropping the name altogether while the promotion re-brands. Hogan apparently doesn't believe people take the name seriously in meetings.

Those Impact spoilers seriously made my head hurt reading them.  Good God.  Raw might suck, but jeeze, Impact is a disaster.

Those Impact spoilers seriously made my head hurt reading them.  Good God.  Raw might suck, but jeeze, Impact is a disaster.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't know how you could even tell what the spoilers were about..Whoever wrote that jumbled mess for nodq.com should be fired immediately..

I don't know how you could even tell what the spoilers were about..Whoever wrote that jumbled mess for nodq.com should be fired immediately..

I will be attending OTL Sunday...laugh all you want.

The Seattle crowd is always great and I hope Sin Cara/Chavo gets added to the card. Would be even better if we got a Cara/Bryan rematch.

I should be on camera often with my new Ziggler tee (no Ziggler on the card
frown.gif
)....sign ideas?

I will be attending OTL Sunday...laugh all you want.

The Seattle crowd is always great and I hope Sin Cara/Chavo gets added to the card. Would be even better if we got a Cara/Bryan rematch.

I should be on camera often with my new Ziggler tee (no Ziggler on the card
frown.gif
)....sign ideas?

Originally Posted by casekicks

TNA Spoilers make sense. Abyss winning the X-Div title fuels the Immortal Vs. X-D storyline. It's just TNA booking. It is and always will be different from WWE's booking.

I caught some NWA TNA the other day and it was interesting to say the least. There was an X-D match with CM Punk Mike Sanders Paul London and Lil' Romeo. Punk and London looked way young. Paul got busted up bad and Punk took a nasty bump. No wonder they left. The show was from around the time of S.E.X. led by non other than Glenn Gilbertti aka Disco Inferno. (Odd since he's mentioned in the spoilers) The show also featured Chris Harris when he was in AMW with Storm. I liked that there was a AMW continuation this past weekend at Sacrifice but why would the Orlando crowd care about AMW if it was really for the most part a NWA TNA thing? Guess Russo didn't think about that one.

Oh, they also had gogo dancers. It was hilarious!

TNA Spoilers make sense. Abyss winning the X-Div title fuels the Immortal Vs. X-D storyline. It's just TNA booking. It is and always will be different from WWE's booking.

I caught some NWA TNA the other day and it was interesting to say the least. There was an X-D match with CM Punk Mike Sanders Paul London and Lil' Romeo. Punk and London looked way young. Paul got busted up bad and Punk took a nasty bump. No wonder they left. The show was from around the time of S.E.X. led by non other than Glenn Gilbertti aka Disco Inferno. (Odd since he's mentioned in the spoilers) The show also featured Chris Harris when he was in AMW with Storm. I liked that there was a AMW continuation this past weekend at Sacrifice but why would the Orlando crowd care about AMW if it was really for the most part a NWA TNA thing? Guess Russo didn't think about that one.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

well most of tna's fanbase originates from the nwa tna days so the amw storyline does make sense to most. their audiences hasnt exactly grown since then... i think the best storyline was when it was raven and the gathering(punk, julio dinero, mickey james)vs shande douglas and some other weirdos. i had no idea the gathering would turn on raven considering they had punk doing the whole wanna be raven gimmick. alexis laree(mickie james)looked waaaaay hotter back then...

well most of tna's fanbase originates from the nwa tna days so the amw storyline does make sense to most. their audiences hasnt exactly grown since then... i think the best storyline was when it was raven and the gathering(punk, julio dinero, mickey james)vs shande douglas and some other weirdos. i had no idea the gathering would turn on raven considering they had punk doing the whole wanna be raven gimmick. alexis laree(mickie james)looked waaaaay hotter back then...

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Will tough enough end up the way NXT did where the losers still end up with contracts?

I would guess that Ive, Rima, Luke, Jerimiah, Christina, and Martin all get shots in FCW win or lose.  Rima is the only one I would guess has a guaranteed spot on the main roster if she wants it.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Will tough enough end up the way NXT did where the losers still end up with contracts?

I would guess that Ive, Rima, Luke, Jerimiah, Christina, and Martin all get shots in FCW win or lose.  Rima is the only one I would guess has a guaranteed spot on the main roster if she wants it.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I disagree with the fanbase originating from the NWA days, at least those that were in attendance for Sacrifice, but no one gave a damn about Chris Harris and James Storm facing each other, or Beer Money using AMW's old finisher.

I disagree with the fanbase originating from the NWA days, at least those that were in attendance for Sacrifice, but no one gave a damn about Chris Harris and James Storm facing each other, or Beer Money using AMW's old finisher.

Agreed. Orlando TNA and Tennessee NWA TNA are completely different worlds.

I'm going to watch more NWA TNA. There may be one too many NASCAR racers wrestling for my taste, but there's some good young talent that worked back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom