Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

The Miz doesn't even have a snowball's chance in hell of winning at OTL...I agree with everyone's opinion of Raw being horrible as well.

lol well looks like im not even gonna waste my time watching raw
laugh.gif

– WWE ring announcer Justin Roberts announced during a commercial break at tonight’s Rawtaping at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas that a pay-per-view event, WWE Uprising, would be taking place at the venue on October 23.

The event was originally titled Bragging Rights.

– WWE ring announcer Justin Roberts announced during a commercial break at tonight’s Rawtaping at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas that a pay-per-view event, WWE Uprising, would be taking place at the venue on October 23.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ok so im going to  capitol punishment whats was it originally titled ?

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Night of Champions?

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Night of Champions?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was watchin raw with my son last night...... god awful.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kofi's gimmick is bad now. He NOW speaks perfectly english, you intro him from africa, and he has a jamacian theme. word? How confused are the people who do his gimmick. to me, it's just annoying.
But this is what really grinds my gears. He is buried against CM Punk... And CM Punk is such a beast and a leader that he gets a title shot right? YES!........ at the tag titles. !!!? How does that equate. So you have effectively done three things. 1) shown how insignificant the US Title means to wrestling further showing titles are just a prop. 2) throwing, arguably, your best wrestler/performer/wrestlinggod in a "division" that NO ONE cares about seeing as there is what..... 3 tag teams? Maybe? 3) piss me off to no end with all the crap i've been watching.
there is no logic or true direction for performers, seems like they are just like " Hey.... why don't we try something NEW.... wait, i got it! Let's have John Cena have a Rainbow shirt on now, and it'll say unity! And then we can have 3 people jump him this time!! " all the other little no talent hacks blow him " BRILLIANT!" "Oh wow, that's never been done before!" "We should have him take his shirt off, flex, and when they jump him he should just kill all 3. That would be Genius!"......... i hate you. [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and yet..... i'll watch next week in hopes for a more intelligent, wrestling packed, monday night raw.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]smackdown has been and is > raw.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- rj[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was watchin raw with my son last night...... god awful.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kofi's gimmick is bad now. He NOW speaks perfectly english, you intro him from africa, and he has a jamacian theme. word? How confused are the people who do his gimmick. to me, it's just annoying.
But this is what really grinds my gears. He is buried against CM Punk... And CM Punk is such a beast and a leader that he gets a title shot right? YES!........ at the tag titles. !!!? How does that equate. So you have effectively done three things. 1) shown how insignificant the US Title means to wrestling further showing titles are just a prop. 2) throwing, arguably, your best wrestler/performer/wrestlinggod in a "division" that NO ONE cares about seeing as there is what..... 3 tag teams? Maybe? 3) piss me off to no end with all the crap i've been watching.
there is no logic or true direction for performers, seems like they are just like " Hey.... why don't we try something NEW.... wait, i got it! Let's have John Cena have a Rainbow shirt on now, and it'll say unity! And then we can have 3 people jump him this time!! " all the other little no talent hacks blow him " BRILLIANT!" "Oh wow, that's never been done before!" "We should have him take his shirt off, flex, and when they jump him he should just kill all 3. That would be Genius!"......... i hate you. [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and yet..... i'll watch next week in hopes for a more intelligent, wrestling packed, monday night raw.[/color]

– TNA Wrestling kicked off a tournament at last night’s Xplosiontaping for the Xplosion Championship. The premise of the title is that it’s holder would be able to challenge any champion on iMPACT! Wrestling

– “The Pope

– TNA Wrestling kicked off a tournament at last night’s Xplosiontaping for the Xplosion Championship. The premise of the title is that it’s holder would be able to challenge any champion on iMPACT! Wrestling

– “The Pope

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

It would be pretty awesome if Miz ran into the audience at some point during the match, grabbed a "plant" kid and threatened to beat him up to make Cena say "I quit."

If Miz was around in the Attitude Era, this would have been an AWESOME (pun intended), finish. For some reason I just really think that'd be a creative way for him to win, but nowhere near PG.

Man, that would be a great way to book that match.
pimp.gif

But like CC said that ain't happening.

Anyone know what was the mysterious injury/ailment that kept Desmond Wolfe out of the ring for so long?

I read that it was Hepatitis B, that would seem to make sense given how long he's been out.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

It would be pretty awesome if Miz ran into the audience at some point during the match, grabbed a "plant" kid and threatened to beat him up to make Cena say "I quit."

If Miz was around in the Attitude Era, this would have been an AWESOME (pun intended), finish. For some reason I just really think that'd be a creative way for him to win, but nowhere near PG.

Man, that would be a great way to book that match.
pimp.gif

But like CC said that ain't happening.

Anyone know what was the mysterious injury/ailment that kept Desmond Wolfe out of the ring for so long?

I read that it was Hepatitis B, that would seem to make sense given how long he's been out.

Couple of opinions for OTL:
Shame that Del Rio and Kofi Kingston aren't in a match.
Only Sin Cara v Guerrero and Orton v Christian looks good. Possibly Mysterio v Truth.
Foley tweeted something about Cena and Miz stealing his and Rocky s stuff (spoiler?)

Couple of opinions for OTL:
Shame that Del Rio and Kofi Kingston aren't in a match.
Only Sin Cara v Guerrero and Orton v Christian looks good. Possibly Mysterio v Truth.
Foley tweeted something about Cena and Miz stealing his and Rocky s stuff (spoiler?)

Originally Posted by im that one

indifferent.gif

- they dropped the Jamaican gimmick early last year fam, he just barely gets mic time anymore..it's basically that he's fascinated with the Jamaican culture or w/e.

And Superstars > Smackdown > RAW > WMAC Masters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Impact

indifferent.gif

- they dropped the Jamaican gimmick early last year fam, he just barely gets mic time anymore..it's basically that he's fascinated with the Jamaican culture or w/e.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Yea, i know. yet he still comes out with the entire jamaican theme. that hasn't changed. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i miss the original ecw.... [/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Yea, i know. yet he still comes out with the entire jamaican theme. that hasn't changed. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i miss the original ecw.... [/color]
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom