Macklemore is Done!!!!

:lol:  at people thinking this is going to really take him down. This will blow over in no time. I wouldn't say he is "done" at all

I agree. Isn't he on an indie label? No way they will let him go. If the fans are offended, then that is another thing but labels are all about money. I mean look how Don Imus uses the word "nappy headed ***". He still has his radio show.
its different u can talk about blacks
but talking about jews is a whole different can of worms

Don't know why he did it but I don't think this will end him at all. Some of y'all need to let go of the hate you have for this dude just cuz he won an award for rap.

I looked at the pics and to me he looks like somebody for sure. It's just not coming to mind yet. Has John Turturro ever had a beard like that?

Last edited:
Lol at people saying the industry Jews won't mess with him anywmore..........wasn't the amazing thing about Macklemore was that he went platinum WITHOUT A RECORD LABEL? Mackelmore sold millions independent......how are the "Jews" involved ?

I looked at the pics and to me he looks like somebody for sure. It's just not coming to mind yet. Has John Turturro ever had a beard like that?
Saw the pics and thought of Howard Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory. Its the haircut

bbt_SimonHelberg_240x260_071320110527.jpg

Black people get clowned all day by celebrities in a much more direct way.

I really can't bring myself to any sort of outrage.

On top of that, I'm really suprised at all the hate Macklemore gets. Where does it come from?

So wearing a big, fake nose is supposed to be making fun of Jewish people?

Is this another "Michelle beadle is a racist" thread? :nerd:

Nah, I'm not trying to start anything. It's just weird how certain characteristics are accepted as stereotypes for certain groups. I live in an area with a lot of Jewish people and big noses isn't something that comes to my mind.

He's not a comedian

Robert Downey wore black face in a movie

Is it acceptable to do it in everday life?

You reverse racism race bating trolls are pieces of work I tell ya

I asked you the SAME thing about Mayweather's racist rants, and you said it was just entertainment and called me a racist instead. You have ZERO right to call anyone a troll

Last edited:

Lol at people saying the industry Jews won't mess with him anywmore..........wasn't the amazing thing about Macklemore was that he went platinum WITHOUT A RECORD LABEL? Mackelmore sold millions independent......how are the "Jews" involved ?
U don't seriously think that he's completely independent do you. Just because he's on an "independent' label does not mean he doesn't people in the background pulling strings for him. All these endorsements he has, award shows... trust me there are some very powerful in his corner. The way labels are set up now, an artist can have a independent deal and still have major label connects. Look at 50's new deal. He's technically "independent" but he has capitol records behind him to step in once his records reach a certain point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom