Madden 10 Tourney XBOX 360 -- MATCHUPS ON PG. 1 GET YOUR GAMES IN

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

afk0dy... i added you on XBL... imma be home after 6 tomorrow but got some stuff to do later in the night.

6-8 EST would be best window for game

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thats foul as hell...[/color]
eek.gif
grin.gif

hit the random bottom 3 times and you choose outta those 3 teams

but this is @+$%$#@% tho cause your *@+ didnt even make the list

op should change it back

watever tho i'll play you

SupremeLItoNYC

added... this game gotta start in the next 3 minutes if im gonna play... completely beat right now and got work early so get on now.

good game phil... Come to think of it, the next couple days are kinda busy for me... you can run with the pack if you want. I got a test tomorrow night and sati got work and people over plus you seem like a cool dude
laugh.gif

Good luck with the PACK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gotJz

Cragmatic wrote:

bigzeek when can you play?

I can play tonight at 3AM till whenever or tomorrow at whatever time. when can you play, let me know?

probably tomorrow... 3am will be too late. i have tomorrow off tho so whenever

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not everybody on NT 24 hours a day... And i think hes going on the fact that I been one of the most reliable NTers when it comes to being around for NCAA/2k/Madden etc tourneys and seasons.

You haven't been reliable this year in 2k at all ......
smh.gif

good game phil... Come to think of it, the next couple days are kinda busy for me... you can run with the pack if you want. I got a test tomorrow night and sat i got work and people over plus you seem like a cool dude
laugh.gif

Good luck with the PACK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good game yo, Big Ben couldn't bring me home
smh.gif
, Im not to shabby for a fifaguy huh?
laugh.gif

no doubt, Aaron Godgers to Jennings/Driver all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not everybody on NT 24 hours a day... And i think hes going on the fact that I been one of the most reliable NTers when it comes to being around for NCAA/2k/Madden etc tourneys and seasons.

You haven't been reliable this year in 2k at all ......
smh.gif

That aint even a game man... ##$* is terrrible... i got a game in from the jump and tried to get some more but this 2k is intolerable, seriously.

But yea Phil... proof that i didnt just let you come back had to of been those 4 broken tackles on a 40 yard Rooethelselslisberger run
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
gg

Alright. But man... where the hell is everyone else? Only like 1/4 of the people that signed up are posting
sick.gif

probably too late to be in the tourney, so anybody willing to play against me feel free to just message me or send a friend request. i play as the jets.gamertag - stayfresh25

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Certified I won but I didnt get that email yet does it take tme?
What email? What are you talking about?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, I thought they email you the results of the game if you turn on the send results?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by gotJz

Cragmatic wrote:

bigzeek when can you play?

I can play tonight at 3AM till whenever or tomorrow at whatever time. when can you play, let me know?

probably tomorrow... 3am will be too late. i have tomorrow off tho so whenever

You ready now bro? Just send me a message on XBL = bigzeek3

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Certified I won but I didnt get that email yet does it take tme?
What email? What are you talking about?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, I thought they email you the results of the game if you turn on the send results?

OH! Uhm... I'm not sure how that works since I don't use that but I know what you're talking about. And can people post the results of their games?I need to know who's won and lost so far.

Back
Top Bottom