Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why did u quit on me bruh?
dont believe in comebacks?

Who are u talking about?

What are you talking about ?

Please specify because you know damn well we aint play yet, my PS3 been on for hours but i been out the crib running errands.

:nerd: :nerd:
im the eagles. psn afgomar

remember it was the second quarter i was up 21-0 then i scored again with desaun jackson then u quit right after

u were the falcons

Dabottom305???

naw its weird. mjsaver was online i sent him an invite waited in the lobby for a couple min then he came in and chose falcons and we played.

is it possible that someone else can join my lobby if i only invited him??

I cant do a damn thing with RG3, but rip through defenses with Luck lol

Even as i just threw 5 picks with Luck, i still found  a way to make clutch passes and win.

I get sacked constantly with RG3 and i dont try that ******** run with him either... i dunno maybe i just have  a much better grasp of the Colts offense lol

Panthers are still undefeated, i knew i was in for a good day when Adams returned a punt on my 1st possession...7-0 before Cam & Co took the field.

Good game Youngstreet_86

Can't get any news from YoungChris the Saint's owner. He's not accepting my PSN request.

When do we advance cause I'd rather play CPU than get my game simmed....

My bad bruh I was in NOLA the past few days but I am back if you want to run one right quick

my bad folks, I been a bit busy lately.

yves, I can try to play a bit later tonight, if not then after SNF tomorrow. if not then, sometime monday, lol.. needless to say we'll get the game in before I advance (sorry if that holds anyone up, but I'm commish so ****off :smile: )

text me if you need to, 6313386663

my bad folks, I been a bit busy lately.
yves, I can try to play a bit later tonight, if not then after SNF tomorrow. if not then, sometime monday, lol.. needless to say we'll get the game in before I advance (sorry if that holds anyone up, but I'm commish so ****off :smile: )
text me if you need to, 6313386663

no offense but THAT's the problem. there's no consistency we're just playing when you say so. there should have been at least a co-commissioner to keep things moving.

I do take offense to that.

when the league first started, I wanted to adv every 2 days, then changed it to 3 due to lack of activity. I've had 3 games simmed due to my opponent responding, I didn't boot the person thinkin whatever, they were probably busy. Lately, no one's been playing games aside from 4-5 guys.. that's not enough for me to waste my time and keep checking Madden to see if those guys games are played just so we adv. That's why I just check here and when everyone's like "Did adv yet?/ adv??" I just push adv, without even playing my game lol. It's been that way for 2 weeks now.. this league is pretty much deaded. So if you guys want to start another league with another commish, I'd be more than happy to join. I tried to get a community going here but it's what always happens... madden comes out and everyones amped, 2 weeks later most of the people get bored of it and don't care about it anymore. Sorry for the inconvenient schedule, but if more people were active, I'd definitely be there to adv. every other night.. I'm on PSN every night.

I do take offense to that.
when the league first started, I wanted to adv every 2 days, then changed it to 3 due to lack of activity. I've had 3 games simmed due to my opponent responding, I didn't boot the person thinkin whatever, they were probably busy. Lately, no one's been playing games aside from 4-5 guys.. that's not enough for me to waste my time and keep checking Madden to see if those guys games are played just so we adv. That's why I just check here and when everyone's like "Did adv yet?/ adv??" I just push adv, without even playing my game lol. It's been that way for 2 weeks now.. this league is pretty much deaded. So if you guys want to start another league with another commish, I'd be more than happy to join. I tried to get a community going here but it's what always happens... madden comes out and everyones amped, 2 weeks later most of the people get bored of it and don't care about it anymore. Sorry for the inconvenient schedule, but if more people were active, I'd definitely be there to adv. every other night.. I'm on PSN every night.

I know what you mean. I said what I said before you are the commissioner and when those guys stopped being active we should've just kicked them out. I wish money was involved. I bet those quick to join wouldn't just give up their funds that easy. lol.. i think the league could still be successful with 10. It would just suck it majority of the users were in the same division.

Don't blame hymen its not his fault, I'm in 2 other leagues and its the same thing and they got cell #s.

Its hard to keep these things going because everyone has a different schedule and set of priorities.

Hasscore, yvespo, and the docta i need 2/3 ppl for another league im in...if youre interested lmk i'll have him send an invite.

This league is a bit more active including group chats to trash talk n set the games up etc.

Dabottom you can join the league but you gotta defeat me and that aint happening so you *****ed out brother :lol:

I still need to play mjsaver
Aiite i think i already have u on my psn. Afgomar
I can play Wednesday night. Im on Pacific time

I'll let you know what I'm getting home tomorrow. Most likely after midnight eastern time.

Hasscore, yvespo, and the docta i need 2/3 ppl for another league im in...if youre interested lmk i'll have him send an invite.
This league is a bit more active including group chats to trash talk n set the games up etc.
Dabottom you can join the league but you gotta defeat me and that aint happening so you *****ed out brother :lol:

I'm gonna call you out in a few days. Don't ignore my invites. lol

Back
Top Bottom