Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OK so...
League Name - Niketalk PS3 League
Pw : camsaturn
Commish: hymen man (psn: hass_core)

The league is on All Madden 8 Minutes with 15 sec accelerated clock.

Salary cap, Player resigning, Preseason, Practice will all be in tact, so please try to participate as much as you can. Leave me your PSN's in here for contact.

DO NOT PICK UP ANY FREE AGENTS.

JOIN AS A COACH!...

Teams taken so far...

1. Raiders - PSN: hass_core
2. Packers - PSN: jtheodosi
3. Broncos - PSN: Showstoppa305
4. Falcons - PSN: DaBottom305
5. Ravens - PSN: DJgtek
6. Lions - PSN: FLASH197
7.Chiefs - PSN: JUST_DA_TIP105
8. Cards - PSN: FatalContent
9. Bills - PSN: practice4me611
10. Jaguars - PSN: Phil_Knows
11. Panthers - PSN: x1mjsaver
12. Vikings - PSN: CWRIGHT704
13. Steelers - PSN: JewSeeJay
14. Colts - PSN: melman-jr
15. Browns - PSN: pokesmot420517
16. Giants - PSN: K-Town-Trash
17. Eagles - PSN: afgomar
18. Buccs - PSN: GregBuzz
19. Saints - PSN: yungchris_504
20. Patriots - PSN: bluedeniro
21. 49ers - PSN: NAWGHTYHARE
22. Rams - PSN: CoolGameStreets
23. Dolphins - PSN: J-MAC
24. Seahawks - PSN: DTB5891
25.Texans - PSN: CLove503
26. Titans - PSN: toast1985
27. Jets - PSN: RickyBobbyyy
28. Cowboys - PSN: young_street86
29.. Chargers - PSN: adrian1221
30. Bengals - PSN: jdcurt2
31. Bears - PSN: TheNotoriousADZ
32. ******** - PSN: m-14552sd

All other teams are available. We will start around the 12-15 Member mark. If you have any other friends that would like to join.. please feel free to invite them as well.

Here are the rules:

8 min quarters (15 sec accelerated clock)

-all madden
-nfl rosters no fantasy draft
-trades approved by "trade committee" vote, none after the trading deadline, if caught using the sign/release method automatic 1 game suspension and that player goes to free agency

-salary cap
-free agency
-no glitchers/cheaters

-Advancement
If only human vs cpu games are left, i will at times us my right to advance the week. We play to play Human opponents, if you can't take the time to supersim a game, i wont hold up the league for you

- 4th DOWN RULES

-- must be past your own 40 yard line.
--only allowed 1 time before 4th quarter (this is your "freebie" so to speak. But u will only be able to go for 4th and inches, 1,2 or 3 yards. And u still have to be past your 40)
--in 3rd quarter, if down by 28 or more points....from anywhere on the field
--in 4th quarter, it's allowed if losing by multiple scores, from anywhere on the field(keep in mind we are only 9 min qtrs with accl clock)
-- "seal the victory" 4th down attempts should consist of either 4th and inches or 4th and 1. However, if within the realm of reasoning, pause, shoot a text or pm to your opponent and confirm. Also make sure you "note" the situation if you cant agree so i can make a decision on it afterwards. (You can be subject to suspension if found in fault)

-- When/if you catch up, you cannot keep going for it just because it has caught you back up. Get back to "normal" playcalling
-- UNIQUE SITUATIONS (will take field goal kicker strength, wind strength, and lag)To do this, u will stop the game, message the opponent and come to agreement. Do not make this an habit. (once a game) otherwise u need to take your chances with the KICK or PUNT)

-onside kicks
--1 only allowed before 4th quarter
--in the 3rd and 4th quarter, it's allowed if losing by multiple scores (see 4th down rules)
-
- No Huddle

-- 3 "no huddle sequences" allowed per half ( not counting 2 min drill). during these "sequences" you will have to huddle up after the 3rd play.
-- if down by multiple scores in the 3rd and 4th (see 4th down rules)
--Not all game long- no one is the 90-94 bills
-- If u get back into the game, do not continue no-huddle just because it works. Get back to "normal" playcalling

-fake punts/field goals
--allowed 1 per game

-2 point conversion
--only if trying to tie game
--only if trying to reduce deficit to 3 or 7 points
--only if trying to gain a 3 or 7 point lead
--also if u are trying to go up by 2 scores
-goalline offense and defense
--only when inside 10 yard lines
--also allowed for 4th down attempts (4th and inches and 1 only)
manually moving of players
--is only allowed for the player that you are using.....

Excessive qb scrambling --sprinting 15 yards left or right (screens) or just straight back is prohibited. You will also not be allowed to scramble to one side, and throw back to the opposite side of the field. (u can throw it to the middle)Do not (excessively) get your qb outside the pocket when there isnt any pressure. Broken AI (especially in zone) gives the offense a unfair advantage. However, i want people to be able to use the advantages of a scrambling quarterback. This isnt ncaa, but nfl teams do get there more athletic quarterbacks out of the pocket from time to time.

Balanced Playcalling
--continuously running of the same 3 or 4 plays is prohibited. Everyone has "money" plays, please keep the use of them to a minimum.
manual motion
-- not every play, but it may be used often
-- When motioning fb or te, u may not hike it when player is lined up behind the center or guard. (outside shoulder of the tackle is okay)
-- wrs must be "set" after motion

OVERALL USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT AND TRY TO "MIRROR" THE NFL --

Last edited:
Sure thing Bottom, as long as they can follow the rules and be active.. fine by me. Just tell them to add me on PSN.

Cool, if you're sending friends invites on PSN.. I'll accept them all tonight after the gym.

A lot of good teams still out there people!

lemme get them eagles. PSN- Jewseejay

wont be signin on till sunday tho... headed to happy valley to watch some college football

lemme get them eagles. PSN- Jewseejay

wont be signin on till sunday tho... headed to happy valley to watch some college football
saw what u said in the official thread and i would really appreciate if u lemme use the eagles.

thank you

My coworker is down to join. I showed him the rules.

Clown056 - Panthers

How often are games played?

I'm gonna start off with a 3 day advance.. get all your practices in and everything..if everyone moves at a decent pace.. i'd like to make it a two day advance.

But that depends on you all getting it all in, I'm available via ps3 or text if you need me.. and if you can't play for some odd reason, Madden implemented a 'autopilot' mode meaning if you know you can't play and don't want to hold the league up, just turn the autopilot mode on and your opponent can play the CPU.. if you don't, you'll get booted.. I'm not holding up the league for one or two dudes who don't want to get their games in or at least tell their opponent they can't play.

Texans/Panthers taken.

Last edited:
Going to start on Sunday to see if we can fill up some more, if not I'll try to do some more recruiting to get more people.

Lots of teams open still:

Cowboys, Chargers, Giants, Packers, Ravens, Titans, Lions, Seahawks, Jets, Patriots, Saints... all very good teams that need owners among many others.

EDIT: Got my boy who gets ea games for the $35 but he only has 360 right now and wont get ps3 till tuesday so i will add my name then

Last edited:
I joined the league commish, but i did so before reading this thread. The panthers were available but now i see someone has chosen that team already.

How do we resolve this cuz i dont wanna step on anyones toes, but if someone chose the Carolina Panthers how were they available and why did i have the option of picking them ?

PSN : x1mjsaver if anyone wants to run a regular game im usually online

Last edited:
I know I'm gonna sound like I can't play but why All Madden? lol

I can't run for the life of me and I notice most passes and interceptions get dropped a lot. Playing someone is cool but as soon as you play the CPU you might have some problems.

Back
Top Bottom