Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Youve yet to beat me fam, im undefeated against you....remember the closest you were i came back and won in the nailbiter at the end....seriously if lost to you you wouldve talked junk about it already league game or not so yeah you must still be dreaming.

After I beat you the first time you kept hitting me up for rematches then you after you got me twice you fell back. Here's exhibit A.

That message that says nice win was just you congratulating on winning against the Skins in the league.

The other game where I almost beat you your internet went out the you sent a message saying "you were looking good heading into the 4th. wanna run it back". Yes, you did end up winning the 'nailbiter' but don't act like you can't be beat.

And why would I come in here bragging about a game that had nothing to do with the league? :lol:

Notice how humble you come across in the message up here. :rofl:

Dam fam you wilding, you know dam well you aint beat me....we played a bunch of times but i never lost to you....yes you were up when the internet went out but ive proven i can comeback against you and that game was far from over.

Also why didnt you mention this phantom victory just the other day, when i invited the other guys to an additional league and I CLEARLY STATED DABOTTOM cant join because he hasnt defeated me yet.

You even replied '' imma call you out, dont duck me '' so why not mention the fact that you ALREADY beat me instead of saying youll call me out...not adding up brother....try again.

Read my posts , i NEVER said i cant be beat... I even describe in detail how i barely beat afgomar, i was losing the whole game....just snuck away wit a W at the end.

That PSN message proves nothing but that i beat you in a close game, where did i say you won....i still have all the messages in the archives too, you said you were surprised you were able to get 3 pics because im so careful wit my passes... I can post pics of your messages too if you like, like when you asked me how did i perfect my run game, or how you hate my defense, Is that necessary ?

Just post the last 2 messages we exchanged and tell me if that sounds like i lost to you before...please i'll wait.

I never posted the other game because in this thread only league games matter right?

I don't care about you posting what I said because I never said you were trash and I clearly am not the best player in the thread. I have no issues asking someone tips. Doesn't mean me I can't beat that person.

:rolleyes :smh:

Im saying you posting vague ***** messages like i said congrats good win and it clearly doesnt say that, it mentions good run D and i said GG.

Lettuce be cereal here, you started off talking big junk early on and couldnt get a victory so your ineptitude became like a lil league inside joke, but its all in fun though.

Now wouldnt it be reasonable to think if i lost to the guy who was struggling to get a win i'd mention it, league game or not because ive mentioned almost game ive played here league or not.

After our 3 or 4th game i stopped mentioning them, i didnt wanna run in n post every time i beat you because like i said we played a decent amount and i aint think it was necessary.

And yes people have discussed our side games in here, even if briefly....me,hass, afgomar all commented on the games we played so its not like non league games have never been discussed in here.

Its funny youre postin screenshots tryin to basically call me a liar but your honestly not even sure. You said you ''think'' you beat me early on , how can you take pics and say all that and still not be sure you clearly won. If youre not 100% sure why go thru that at all in the 1st place ?

Im 100% sure you never beat me, you talk too much $#!+ to forget and that loss wouldve bothered me a lot...good luck in the league though, im done tryin to explain how u never beat me its honestly frustrating.

I stand by what I said. And if that disconnect never happened I would have won that game too. Don't be frustrated tho, its just a game.

Hmmmmmm

If i beat Hasscore twice, who beat yvespo, and i also got a win against afgomar does that mean im the big dog around these parts ?

Actually i have yet to lose a game against a NT'er so i got the juice regardless, see yall at the superbowl fellas :D :smokin .

( prepares to lose next game by 21 since ive now jinxed myself :smh: )

:tongue:

this has now changed.

bruh i had the most amazing comeback.

down by 10 with a minute and like 50 ticks left.

i came back with a touchdown, got the onside, hit the field goal and won in overtime.

and then in the rematch, i was unstoppable.

and how did any of u beat hasscore? dude blows me out everytime we play :smh:

:x :smh:

Dam Hass what happened, u simmed your own game ? If so thats some cold blooded ish right there, if the commish sims his game then nobody is safe.

lol man, im not booting someone just to play my game.. shh's all bad right now folks. awl badddd.

Does anyone want to take over commish? I can't really do anything with this league anymore.. it's lost it's luster. And it's mostly because of me, I don't have the desire to play the league games anymore since it's so hard to get people to schedule, when you reach out to 3 people and non answer each week.. i think it's time for me to hang it up.

If you guys want to continue it, feel free.. just let me know who to pass it to.

Consider this a resignation letter.

Sorry NT Brethren's, I have failed you.

When Madden drops everyone wants to be down for 2-4 weeks then a new game drops and only a few people are left to play. Maybe next year. I haven't been on PSN in maybe a week because I'm waiting on Comcast to repair some cables in my house. It was cool while it lasted.

Yeah man, it's done. I personally think I should just delete it.. but i'll open the forum to anyone who would like to continue.

Does anyone want to take over commish? I can't really do anything with this league anymore.. it's lost it's luster. And it's mostly because of me, I don't have the desire to play the league games anymore since it's so hard to get people to schedule, when you reach out to 3 people and non answer each week.. i think it's time for me to hang it up.

If you guys want to continue it, feel free.. just let me know who to pass it to.

Consider this a resignation letter.

Sorry NT Brethren's, I have failed you.

u did ur job dont trip brah.

this was fun for the little while it lasted. havent really had time to get on the ps3 cuz of school.

at least i met some worthy opponents through this league

thanks hymenman

Been busy myself and I blame Sandy for part of it. Hymen you did a good job while it lasted. I will avenge my loss though.

No problem guys, wish I could of scouted better and gotten better owners.

I'm in a few other leagues and we're still going strong. Next year, I'm only going to invite the 8 or 9 of you who actually made an effort and played, along with people who i'm in leagues with now to join so there will be no hickups in scheduling since everyone always wants to play.

I appreciate you guys joining and playing for the little time we could. Lesson learned for 14 though, I'll definitely be back.. I get madden each year so hopefully i'll be playing with you gentlemen again come August.

Anyone looking to join a money league no entry 100 dollar Super Bowl winner AFC NFC winner gets 50 dollars advance every night at 12 pm est. time contact me 7323258141 or email [email protected] active players only TY

Back
Top Bottom