Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Just finished playing the CPU. Won 31-7. It's a grind out there trying to to establish the run game especially against the Seahawks. 

good game lil wave.

I still gotta get use to these Eagles 
roll.gif

INT's killed me. 

It's really pissing me off how ******* trash I am at defense is on here...can't stop even the sorriest of souls right now...nothing is working. :smh:

Maybe I just need more time to get acclimated to the 4...I hope so, cause this **** is embarrassing.

Patriots owner is funny acting. Hits me up at 6am yesterday to ask what time I can play. An hour later I told him 2pm. 2pm comes around and I tell him to give me a minute cause I was responding to this thread. He ends up saying he gotta go to the store and he'll be back. Dude gets online like 6 hours later and goes straight to a ranked game. I hit him up when I saw his game was over and he says his cousin is playing. Seriously, its your ps4.

He stops responding to my messages.

Let's have some respect for each other's time.

ANYBODY WANNA TO GET THE PATRIOTS? @JAYFIEND

Last edited:
@DaBottom305  Patriots owner is good fam.  He's with the league just been a little busy lately. 

Can you postpone that simulation though, I was up in my game last night but dudes wifi kept messing up so we have to replay it again.  I won't be around until midnight again. 

Last edited:
Aight, I'll advance tomorrow morning.

Ask patriots if he wants to play our game cause I see him in an unranked game now and I'm playing the cpu.

This guy is mad quick to boot dudes out the league. Sheesh.

I'm at work until 3pm, I'll be home around 3:30 and will be available to play then

Not really, it was just weird how you stopped responding to my messages. It's cool, I can play later.

It's really pissing me off how ******* trash I am at defense is on here...can't stop even the sorriest of souls right now...nothing is working. :smh:

Maybe I just need more time to get acclimated to the 4...I hope so, cause this **** is embarrassing.

I know that feel. I think Dalton started off around 13/13 passing against me.

Back
Top Bottom