Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Looking like it's just not meant to be homie :smh: jewelknows jewelknows :smh: I read that audibles could cause it but I'm not bout to play an entire game w/o calling audibles.

Last edited:
Holy **** is it me or do the player attributes seem weaker than the default roster? I got plowed...time to practice

@jQQQQQ - yo man we have to run another off the season I can't let u walk off like that lmfaoo

Yo I didn't realize I had no timeouts. My first half was terrible too...
Haha **** happens. It def was an ugly game lol. I def lucked up my play calling was ***. I'm gonna have to go back to the drawing board for week 2.

Last edited:
Holy **** is it me or do the player attributes seem weaker than the default roster? I got plowed...time to practice

I posted 2 videos about 2 pages back from guys new to online leagues. You have to use your xp to make players better.

Looks like all games were played except mine because dude kept flaking but I'm the one quick to kick people out. :lol:

Like I said, I know people got lives but you can let me know you'll be unavailable for whatever amount of advances or not join.

I'll be playing my game in a few then advancing.

Looks like all games were played except mine because dude kept flaking but I'm the one quick to kick people out.
laugh.gif

SMH pretty sure I play the Pats next 
mean.gif

Back to back CPU games.. gonna get rekt again 
mean.gif
 dunno how someone in here beat Seattle by 20+.. I can score, I can't stop them.. 3rd downs I can't sack them cause they avoid everything.

Looks like all games were played except mine because dude kept flaking but I'm the one quick to kick people out. :lol:

SMH pretty sure I play the Pats next :smh:

Back to back CPU games.. gonna get rekt again :smh:  dunno how someone in here beat Seattle by 20+.. I can score, I can't stop them.. 3rd downs I can't sack them cause they avoid everything.

This is what I was trying to avoid. Hit him up to see if he'll play. I might've sacked Brady once, smh.. I had to keep running to keep ball away from him.

Back
Top Bottom