Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Bucs/Panthers will, in all likelihood, close out the action for Week 2.

Looking at a 6:30 start time.

Going to go ahead and plays agent heard from Jags after I responded in thread yesterday or today.

Texans vs jags (auto)

Twitch.tv/VaGixxer

Don't see how this is fair. Every game counts and we aren't advancing till 8 pm when I hit u up, you weren't available so wtf

Man, I been trying to get with you for 2 days.

Posted in the thread first thing this morning after you said you'd be free all day. Responded to you yesterday and was on Madden all night.

Haven't heard anything from you. I'm in the chat 24/7 and responded to Pms and post promptly.

Man, I been trying to get with you for 2 days.

Posted in the thread first thing this morning after you said you'd be free all day. Responded to you yesterday and was on Madden all night.

Haven't heard anything from you. I'm in the chat 24/7 and responded to Pms and post promptly.

I was available at 3 yesterday and you hit me up after 3 so.

I was available at 3 yesterday and you hit me up after 3 so.

Right, so what you're saying is even tho I've reached out numerous times to communicate and schedule up a time to play and you haven't responded except once saying " At 3"

Albiet I responded shortly after and was online the rest of the day/night playing games with guys in our league, that since I wasn't available the ONE time you came in the thread and asked that life ain't fair.

:smh:

Right, so what you're saying is even tho I've reached out numerous times to communicate and schedule up a time to play and you haven't responded except once saying " At 3"

Albiet I responded shortly after and was online the rest of the day/night playing games with guys in our league, that since I wasn't available the ONE time you came in the thread and asked that life ain't fair.

:smh:

You don't gotta get ****** smart. I'm saying that we still have 6 hours to play out game, you actin like I been gone all weekend and I got on here at 730 asking to play our game.

lil wave lil wave

I'll wait up until noon. Would like to have game finished before the games start for the day.

Don't see how this is fair. Every game counts and we aren't advancing till 8 pm when I hit u up, you weren't available so wtf

You're right. But from what he was saying is you guys were supposed to play around 3 and you never responded after he told you he'd be available in 15 mins.

I got home this morning and went to sleep, I didn't think you and raiders were gonna be put on auto. Unfortunately I can't do anything about it now.

Like I told them in the chat and I've said here, communication matters. Not saying this league takes priority but keep your opponent in the loop when scheduling games to prevent stuff like this from happening. Really not trying to put anyone on auto this season.

You don't gotta get ****** smart. I'm saying that we still have 6 hours to play out game, you actin like I been gone all weekend and I got on here at 730 asking to play our game.

Ain't getting smart, but I made every effort on my end since we advanced.

You're right. But from what he was saying is you guys were supposed to play around 3 and you never responded after he told you he'd be available in 15 mins.

I got home this morning and went to sleep, I didn't think you and raiders were gonna be put on auto. Unfortunately I can't do anything about it now.

Like I told them in the chat and I've said here, communication matters. Not saying this league takes priority but keep your opponent in the loop when scheduling games to prevent stuff like this from happening. Really not trying to put anyone on auto this season.
Yeah it just sucks now I have an L which I can make up, but my confidence is all ****** up.

Lolol nah I'm talking bout myself

To be honest this happened to me last season. The guy didnt communicate when I was hitting him up like crazy on here and PM. He picked 1 time I showed up he didnt then he asked commish to put me on auto after and I got a Beat Down L and my squad wasnt the same after...

Back
Top Bottom