Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

@Toretto  I don't get a s/o for the TD toss as time expired for the win? 
mean.gif

Does the Raiders post in this thread?  I get off work around 6 tonight and can play around 630-7 eastern

So it doesn't get lost in the chat...

@durantula At your earliest convenience Put Shmoney and JG on the bench. And you're on auto. Looks like I missed a good one.

eek.gif
Didn't know your W had that much late-game heroics to it! I saw the final score tho
pimp.gif

You have a clip of it? I can add it to the highlights
nerd.gif
No I should have saved it. 
ohwell.gif
 But yea Cowboys scored to go up 21-17 with about 1:30 left. I ended up marching down the field and threw a 9 yd TD as time expired. Needed that win otherwise it was probably already no playoffs for me. 

Got a suggestion that needs voted on. Few people in chat said they would be cool with it so far but it'd be easier to see what everyone thinks in the thread.

Mine n bills other league time is set at 9 minutes and 20 on the minimum play clock time. Our league here for NT is 8 minutes and 15 on the minimum play clock time.

Anyone willing to switch to the 9 minute version? Figure  each team can get a few more possessions and plays, games seem to be perfect time using it in my opinion.

what yall think

Got a suggestion that needs voted on. Few people in chat said they would be cool with it so far but it'd be easier to see what everyone thinks in the thread.

Mine n bills other league time is set at 9 minutes and 20 on the minimum play clock time. Our league here for NT is 8 minutes and 15 on the minimum play clock time.

Anyone willing to switch to the 9 minute version? Figure  each team can get a few more possessions and plays, games seem to be perfect time using it in my opinion.

what yall think

Cool with me.

-Signed Pats.

raiders vs. colts going down now

twitch.tv/hulk8072 sorry about the quality i got that poverty internet..lol

Good game Pats. Started off tough but I got some lucky breaks. We'll meet again.

his game felt long as hell lol

Back
Top Bottom