Madden 2010 Wishlist---09 fixes(Madden Players Come In)

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

they need to put pennington on the cover
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

they need to put pennington on the cover
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
hell Peyton Rivers or A.P needs a cover ( i know AP had the NCAA one but that dude is beastly)
to respond to the actual post: super DBs and LBs and no more collinsworth!

o yea, they need an online depth chart, so you dont have to edit your team every single time you play.

youd still have to edit it after every roster update but thats better than every single game

-slant routes shouldnt be that easy.
-have the damn corners play a BALL-YOU-RECEIVER technique. corners have back turned knowing exactly where the receiver is going.
-the Madden IQ thing in useless.
-put CPU/User sliders back in
-basically copy whatever they did in '04 and NFL 2k5 and up the graphics

Cheerleaders, mascots, actual players on sidline like 2k9, being able to run over the coach on the sidelines, more injuries. Most of the stuff you guys alreadymention I agree.

Linebackers do not normally jump 50 feet in the air to intercept/deflect passes, fix that.

When I press a button it means I expect my quarterback to pass the football, not hold on to it for an extra 2 seconds to let the pass rush sack him. Fix that.

Corners aren't supposed to get more catches than my wide receivers, fix that.

Why are my running backs throwing laterals at random? Fix that.

Yall complain way too much. If you play the game, just enjoy it, madden 2010 aint coming out for 9 months
Frank-Gore-Cover-2.jpg

pimp.gif

Bring back anything that was in MADDEN 2004...that is still the best Madden of all time...theyespecially need to bring back the way you selected plays from 2004

create a player should be able to choose more than one team color for gloves like if i play for houston i might want red gloves not navy
and the spats/ankle tape on these games are horrible they should have em like on the ps2 games
the should have everyones runnin style like they got everyones jumpshot on the nba2k series (kinda of a reach)
change commentators
change the little marker that tells where the ball is goin to land back to yellow
keep the players name under the person the whole time like they did in the old ones

Good thread!
They need to fix how they do Challenge Plays. I challenged a play, and it was reversed...though it was reversed to the call that was initially called!!!
They gotta fix sideline catching, its horrendous.
They need to fix rb's catching on flats, so that they don't run out of bounds right after they catch the damn ball.
Fix the 2 billion IQ defense.
They Need to bring back QB vision, so that my QB just doesn't look of 1 wr the whole play.

Thanks

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Good thread!
They need to fix how they do Challenge Plays. I challenged a play, and it was reversed...though it was reversed to the call that was initially called!!!
They gotta fix sideline catching, its horrendous.
They need to fix rb's catching on flats, so that they don't run out of bounds right after they catch the damn ball.
Fix the 2 billion IQ defense.
They Need to bring back QB vision, so that my QB just doesn't look of 1 wr the whole play.

Thanks
Yea, the Challenge Plays is a bunch of BS.
-I think you should be able to Challenge and pick from a screen what you want to Challenge. I wanted to Challenge something and the computer picked somethingtotally different.

2. Madden also needs to fix the secondary defense. Like those ridiculous comeback routes and patterns running across field over the middle, especially againstzone defense.
They just really need to make the players and coverage smarter. Like if your playing zone, the defender in the zone defense should pick up the man in the zoneinstead of just standing their like a manikin. And like when the QB scrabbles and the WRs start breaking their routes the defenders stay in their zone eventhough their inst a player within 50 ft. of them, how hard is it for the defender to run with the player.

3. A all the good RBs in the game always fall forward for a 5 yard gain when tackled.

Basically everything everyone's already said.

-The Wild Cat Formation would be sick.

-More trick plays

-More crowd interaction. Take a cue from NHL 09. They're cheering when they should cheer like after a big hit, nice play etc. They have chants. Upgrade thecrowds from lifeless one dimensional things.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

put the game play back to how it was on ps2 straight up

QFT!

Improve the franchise mode as well its been off ever since it made that transition to next gen. I swear if this one sucks I am going back to ps2 madden

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Cheerleaders, mascots, actual players on sidline like 2k9, being able to run over the coach on the sidelines, more injuries. Most of the stuff you guys already mention I agree.
Like a Charlie Weis.
laugh.gif

And
smh.gif
you people being brain-washed by ESPN and other media outlets with thisWildcat formation crap. It's called the single wing, not the !#!#$#+ Wildcat formation.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom