Madden 2010 Wishlist---09 fixes(Madden Players Come In)

You guys complain about cheese, yet want the Wild Cat formation? Do you realize how awful this will be?

better presentation after winning the super Bowl

better hot route passing plays

GT:TWill255 Who want it?????

heres my suggestitons: get chris colinsworth out, hes annoying. ill think of something else, so far what everybodys sayin is on point. and to those complainingabout bring back the PS2 controls: !@!% and move on

Every player in the game wearing those ugly *$@ reeboks is annoying to me. LT in the vector
smh.gif

Madden sucks. You fools buy the same game with new players every year. The series hasn't been significantly improved in quite some time. Year in and yearout the game used to improve. I haven't played since 07, but the fact that the same problems then are still plaguing people now tells me all I need toknow.

all i ask for is...

ALTERNATE UNIFORMS ONLINE.

and make the players on the sidelines and the fans more realistic, they look ******ed.

change the sliders like the nerds over at operation sports if you guys are complaining about computer AI

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head but putting Madden back on commentary would be nice

Naw, I guess I'm the only one alone in saying that Madden used to get OLD super quick with his sayings.

Colllinsworth > Madden

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

You guys complain about cheese, yet want the Wild Cat formation? Do you realize how awful this will be?
QFT

another thing - they need to fix the qb sneak. people just hold up and tap y so the qb repeatedly jumps so the qb just gets through the pile. some scrub i beatonline would do that everytime he got inside the 10 and if it didnt work he would through a perfect lateral in mid air to his rb, who would have a huge runninghole in the middle from where the qb was jumping. how is that possible?
alien.gif

i also hope in 2010 they make Moss look like he does in real life...it irritates me that he's wearing black arm bands and then black sleeves in the cold.
mad.gif

and i hope they don't butcher Vick's ratings in 2010.

I'm a madden MANIAC and i hope they just change the small things that annoy me.

i can complain about the cheesing but it's worthless, it's always going to exist.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Every player in the game wearing those ugly *$@ reeboks is annoying to me. LT in the vector
smh.gif
co-sign. just another little thing that annoys me.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Fix the man to man D...#%+%# useless.

quick slants and curls with a decently quick reciever/ tight end working 100% of the time against man to man
mad.gif
laugh.gif

also the player spotlight and making the zones shift to the middle, left or right also is useless. it never works.

make streaks work...play action to be more like madden 06,07... flea flicker plays (i havent found any)

Originally Posted by krazy88s

-have the damn corners play a BALL-YOU-RECEIVER technique. corners have back turned knowing exactly where the receiver is going.
WORD. I was just thinking that. Watching NFL games and seeing how many WRs get catches even when they're fully covered just because the DB hadtheir back turned. When I see plays like this I always say "that would never happen on Madden." The DBs will jump up and swat the ball withoutlooking back once. It should all be hooked to awareness.
Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Good thread!
They need to fix how they do Challenge Plays. I challenged a play, and it was reversed...though it was reversed to the call that was initially called!!!
They gotta fix sideline catching, its horrendous.
They need to fix rb's catching on flats, so that they don't run out of bounds right after they catch the damn ball.
That's one of the worst things I can't believe they haven't fixed yet. Especially playing against the CPU they just run right out ofbounds and they'll be about 3 yards from the sideline. Also when catching a screen sometimes my player will catch it at an awkward angle and run backwardswith no one near him, this really takes away from the game sometimes, just things that would never happen in real life.
Originally Posted by TWill250

better presentation after winning the super Bowl

better hot route passing plays
The hot routing is something I was thinking about recently too.
Originally Posted by SonOfTony

heres my suggestitons: get chris colinsworth out, hes annoying.
I've recently just turned the commentary off and playing is so much more enjoyable now.

They need to fix morale on franchise mode. And also the numbers problem. In years past they had number restrictions on certain positions like in the NFL butever since they went to next-gen they haven't. I'll see a linebacker that got traded wearing number 1. I know it seems so small but it just irks me.Things like this I don't understand why they don't fix, especially when they weren't broke in the older Madden games.

I know there's a lot of mixed feelings about fair play but they really need to bring this back. I think it was great because it let you go for it if youwere 4th and inches and slightly out of field goal range. But Madden online has gotten out of control because of this.

QB sneak is too damn easy.
At the 1, running it up the gut should not be that damn easy. I understand it happens in real life sometimes but come on.

If it's in the game, then make it like the real damn game. I want those pile ups in the middle with a LB and HB going straight up at the top of the pile.

Or the QB having to get that push from his O-Line rather then running for the 1st plus an extra 4-6 yards.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

DB's, LB's,and Safeties jumping 20 feet in the air and from left to right to deflect a pass without facing the ball needs to quit.

Pissing me off when a defender Shang Tsung their way to swat a ball.

It doesn't matter what they do they will never surpass the NHL series. EA buying the rights to the players or w/e was the worst thing they did because nowtheir too damn lazy due to the fact theirs no competition.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

It doesn't matter what they do they will never surpass the NHL series. EA buying the rights to the players or w/e was the worst thing they did because now their too damn lazy due to the fact theirs no competition.

agreed

take out Collinsworth's cheesy line about Tony Romo out of the game lol

"he just has that smile on his face and hes just like aww shucks"

Originally Posted by Rash

take out Collinsworth's cheesy line about Tony Romo out of the game lol

"he just has that smile on his face and hes just like aww shucks"
Word. Cowboys suck. MOST OVER-RATED TEAM ON MADDEN.

Collinsworth is the one thing I wouldn't change about the game. He's hilarious

...However, I would change

-Defensive IQ, as mentioned throughout the thread, defenders shouldn't be able to jump that damn high on out routes. & Shut down every single run play(17 carries for 39 yards is ridiculous). The corner's shutting down every single deep passing play, by swatting the ball w/ their back facing.
-Madden & Collinsworth talking at the same time whenever I let Madden chose my play (Not that I ever let Madden choose my play
embarassed.gif
)
-The Quarterback slowing down so much after crossing the line of scrimmage. I'll be scrambling at like 96 speed rating behind the L.O.S...as soon as Icross, my speed is reduced to like a 6.
-The CPU Oline picking up the entire blitz 65 out of 65 times you call it.

Back
Top Bottom