Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm confident the score will be within 10 (or less) by halftime.
Good call my dude.
pimp.gif
That's when the Cavs were up by like 20 or so.

Mike Brown has to be the worst coash to win COTY in quite some time. Dude is befuddled out there. SVG chortles at his plays. Like, "Look at thisguy...such a peasant."

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm confident the score will be within 10 (or less) by halftime.
Good call my dude.
pimp.gif
That's when the Cavs were up by like 20 or so.

Mike Brown has to be the worst coash to win COTY in quite some time. Dude is befuddled out there. SVG chortles at his plays. Like, "Look at this guy...such a peasant."

Sam Mitchell laughs at this comment.

LeBron definitely sounded hurt. As if he knows the inevitable is about to happen.

I think I said this before but the Cavs are like a stickshift Honda Accord coupe. They get out quick and look good for a minute.

But the Magic are like an M5 in auto. They may take a little while to take off. But once they do, they close the gap so effortlessly and then overtake you thatit's not even funny.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

LeBron definitely sounded hurt. As if he knows the inevitable is about to happen.

I think I said this before but the Cavs are like a stickshift Honda Accord coupe. They get out quick and look good for a minute.

But the Magic are like an M5 in auto. They may take a little while to take off. But once they do, they close the gap so effortlessly and then overtake you that it's not even funny.
smh.gif

roll.gif
perfect analogy though.

We don't really know if the Cavs are done, were just going wait and see
but I honestly think that Lebron needs to get it going for them to win, But Hedo aka the Lebron of Turkey
dude scares me, his shooting is out of this world, but will see

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Originally Posted by SHUGES

But the Magic are like an M5 in auto. They may take a little while to take off. But once they do, they close the gap so effortlessly and then overtake you that it's not even funny.
smh.gif

roll.gif
perfect analogy though.
awesome analogy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Give me a late pass but i just got in.......when i checked my phone Cleveland was up 20 something points andnow they're only up 1?
laugh.gif

wonder what excuses belle will make now if Clev lose.......well he might come w/ his only comment "well ican afford to sit courtside...blah blah blah"
laugh.gif

Y'all gotta chill with the "where are the Cavs fan at?" talk...belle is at the game and OC said he wasn't gonna be in the thread duringgametime.

It aint over yet. You guys act like Orlando has been killing the Cavs, all games except for one have been won by 2 points or less. Same way you guys say thatthe Magic could of won it by now, the Cavs could be up 3-1

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

It aint over yet. You guys act like Orlando has been killing the Cavs, all games except for one have been won by 2 points or less. Same way you guys say that the Magic could of won it by now, the Cavs could be up 3-1

Back
Top Bottom