Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Originally Posted by SHUGES

LeBron definitely sounded hurt. As if he knows the inevitable is about to happen.

I think I said this before but the Cavs are like a stickshift Honda Accord coupe. They get out quick and look good for a minute.

But the Magic are like an M5 in auto. They may take a little while to take off. But once they do, they close the gap so effortlessly and then overtake you that it's not even funny.
smh.gif

roll.gif
perfect analogy though.
Not really. The m5 will overtake the accord from the start.

I'm sorry but I had to stand up for me and my fellow m5 owners
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all gotta chill with the "where are the Cavs fan at?" talk...belle is at the game and OC said he wasn't gonna be in the thread during gametime.
Agreed.

Y'all cats are just flame-baiting.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

It aint over yet. You guys act like Orlando has been killing the Cavs, all games except for one have been won by 2 points or less. Same way you guys say that the Magic could of won it by now, the Cavs could be up 3-1

stan-van-gundy-3.jpg

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Originally Posted by SHUGES

LeBron definitely sounded hurt. As if he knows the inevitable is about to happen.

I think I said this before but the Cavs are like a stickshift Honda Accord coupe. They get out quick and look good for a minute.

But the Magic are like an M5 in auto. They may take a little while to take off. But once they do, they close the gap so effortlessly and then overtake you that it's not even funny.
smh.gif

roll.gif
perfect analogy though.
thats pretty much sums it up.
laugh.gif

Amazing comeback but it ain't over til it's over. We'll see how both teams comeout in the second half.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all gotta chill with the "where are the Cavs fan at?" talk...belle is at the game and OC said he wasn't gonna be in the thread during gametime.

nah ima call belle out cause he was bitter as hell and it was funny.....only thing he could say was "i can afford to sit courtside".....ok cool butyour squad has been exposed

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

It aint over yet. You guys act like Orlando has been killing the Cavs, all games except for one have been won by 2 points or less. Same way you guys say that the Magic could of won it by now, the Cavs could be up 3-1
You're right...it's not over, yet. But what have the Cavs shown to make anyone think otherwise?This is a must win game, they're at home with the best player on the court...and they lost all that intensity after the 1st quarter. This team has noheart. They're a joke. From the way they've been playing, they don't deserve to go to the Finals.

EDIT:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where's the halftime adjustments? Where's the back against the wall attitude/aggressiveness? Pathetic, I tell you...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom