eek.gif
@ those triple double numbers.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

laugh.gif
at the song they played as D12 left the game

what song was it?

right after lebron got the bucket they played "so amazing" then when dhoward was walking off they played "so you had a bad day.."

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

19 Free throws
he's attacking the rim basically every time; who else does that?

lebron career is at the line....seriously thats where most his points come from.....i would love to see lebron have a great game while going to the line lessthen 5 times because i've never seen it

and am I the only one who thinks Stern is going to try his hardest to help the cavs come back and win the series
smh.gif
....idk why but i feel like the cavs aregoing to continue getting all the calls next game.....

Damn the Lebron hate is crazy...dude is the best in the league!!!

Dude gets foul calls cuz he is 250 6'8 coming to the rim at full speed, the only way to stop that is foul....he draws fouls, he doesnt flop oranything.....Lebron is that dude!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

best 5 game in a playoff series i have ever witnessed
eek.gif
bulls n celtics >
i meant from an individual player. lebron has been out of this world AND some so far. dude's unreal. and y'all blaming the refs.

ORLANDO HAS TAKEN 8 MORE FREE THROWS IN THIS GAME and they jack up more 3s than anybody.

Damn this game should've ended tonight. I ain't tryin to hear Lebron this or that. I ain't saying this was a poorly reffed game necessarily, butdude NEEDS the refs' assistance to prosper.

agame over bron bron put the team on his back more then ever and thats why they won not cuz of the refs cavs better hope there team show up on the road

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

19 Free throws
he's attacking the rim basically every time; who else does that?

lebron career is at the line....seriously thats where most his points come from.....i would love to see lebron have a great game while going to the line less then 5 times because i've never seen it
I dont understand. Lebron can drive like no one else what do you want him to do? just take 3s and jumpshots?

Originally Posted by Regent Park

YUP THIS IS OVER CAVS ARE WINNING THIS SERIES! ONCE YOU GIVE THEM A CHANCE IT'S OVER.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
where was your capitalized letters at halftime....

Originally Posted by CasperJr

agame over bron bron put the team on his back more then ever and thats why they won not cuz of the refs cavs better hope there team show up on the road
"Take your shirt off, twist it 'roundyo' hand Spin it like a helicopter" - Petey pablo

Ghenges:
23ska909red02:
GUNNA:
D12 posted up and Skip launches a bogus 3
smh.gif
Moron
Personally, I blame Stan. That's exactly what Van Gundy wants, and exactly what frustrates D12 about being under a Stan Van Gundy offense.
Nah that's more of Skip being a moron than Van Gundy's offense. Skip is known for making poor decisions and turn overs i.e. wild cross court passes, trying to thread a needle that doesn't exist, etc. Pretty sure those aren't in the SVG playbook.
Nah, of course the 'thread the needle through a seam that doesn't exist' type of plays aren't in Stan's playbook, butthat'ss not what I was putting on Stan's shoulders.

'Dwight Howard is posted up but I'm going to hoist a 3-ball if I see even a licker of daylight.'

That is.

Back
Top Bottom