Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

I wanted the Magic to win, but some of you guys are ridiculous calling out Marv for "slupering" when Lebron just single handedly scored all of or hada hand in all the Cavs points at the end.

And yes those are fouls stop whining. Magic just beat themselves with all those horrible 3's and just bad overall shot selection at the end of the game.

Alright...let's just get this straight

The Magic up 3-2 going back home....they still have 100% of theadvantage in this series.

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

nyk buc wrote:

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

19 Free throws
he's attacking the rim basically every time; who else does that?

lebron career is at the line....seriously thats where most his points come from.....i would love to see lebron have a great game while going to the line less
then 5 times because i've never seen it

I dont understand. Lebron can drive like no one else what do you want him to do? just take 3s and jumpshots?

everytime he drives they call fouls or damn near everytime.....and most the time when he does actually run into contact he takes 3 steps....i honestlycan't respect his game......dude is gonna break shaq's free throw record and shaq was foul intentionally....something isnt right with that

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

19 Free throws

lebron career is at the line....seriously thats where most his points come from.....i would love to see lebron have a great game while going to the line less then 5 times because i've never seen it

and am I the only one who thinks Stern is going to try his hardest to help the cavs come back and win the series
smh.gif
....idk why but i feel like the cavs are going to continue getting all the calls next game.....
uh, when nobody can stop u from getting to the rim, and ur blaming him from attacking the rim?
sick.gif
roll.gif

u can say that about allen iverson, who made his living at the line b/c nobody can stop him from getting there, or dwayne wade.
roll.gif

that's what u feel b/c u can't appreciate greatness.

AGAIN, ORLANDO IS HAVING A 8-9 FREE THROW ATTEMPT ADVANTAGE ON THE ROAD. is that rigged for ya?
roll.gif

lebron career is at the line....seriously thats where most his points come from.....i would love to see lebron have a great game while going to the line less then 5 times because i've never seen it

and am I the only one who thinks Stern is going to try his hardest to help the cavs come back and win the series
smh.gif
....idk why but i feel like the cavs are going to continue getting all the calls next game.....
LOL. This board is straight comedy....

Originally Posted by abernja

LeBron is a FRAUD!!!

Please don't say garbage like this when the man has a triple double and an impressive one at that. I'm not even a Lebron fan but he played animpressive game tonight.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

LeBeast!!!!! All you Kobe riders sit your #$% down and witness.
I take it you haven't been watching the Lakers/Denver series
grin.gif

lotta NT'ers wll be upset that this series isnt over yet...

I WONT BE ONE OF THEM....

GOOD TO SEE THE CAV'S MAKE A STAND...

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] Orlando[/td] [td]Players in bold: Currently in-game [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Starters[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]http://[size=4][/size][/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Alston[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]27:10[/td] [td]1-10[/td] [td]1-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-21[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3 [/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

I wanted the Magic to win, but some of you guys are ridiculous calling out Marv for "slupering" when Lebron just single handedly scored all of or had a hand in all the Cavs points at the end.

And yes those are fouls stop whining. Magic just beat themselves with all those horrible 3's and just bad overall shot selection at the end of the game.
QFT

Originally Posted by Mebo03

nyk buc wrote:

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

19 Free throws

lebron career is at the line....seriously thats where most his points come from.....i would love to see lebron have a great game while going to the line less
then 5 times because i've never seen it
I dont understand. Lebron can drive like no one else what do you want him to do? just take 3s and jumpshots?

everytime he drives they call fouls or damn near everytime.....and most the time when he does actually run into contact he takes 3 steps....i honestly can't respect his game......dude is gonna break shaq's free throw record and shaq was foul intentionally....something isnt right with that
Does he get a lot of calls? Yea but thats a problem with the NBA it isnt just Lebron that gets these calls. You guys act like kobe and wade dontget the same treatment.

Lebron averaging 40 points in tis series, damn. last I've seen an offensive output like that was when Mike averaged 45 in a playoff series vs Cavs. Goingback to Orlando for game 6. Good series east and west conference finals. I cant believe I'm going to miss the remaining games because I have to workafternoon shift all week.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

19 Free throws
Word, no offense... But I'm tired of saying this.

I don't care who you are... If you drive to the rim for the majority of the game, YOU WILL GO TO THE LINE.

Bron, Wade, Jordan, #8.... If you're a superstar, it's no secret. You will get calls driving to the hoop. Hell, even Melo (who most don't considerto be a superstar in the Bron-Kobe-Wade mold) gets his calls going to the rim.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

you mean there giving him every call when he drives

Uh, yeah... that's how it works.

I hate players who change their game from attacking to just settling for jumpers.

Take that @#!! to the @%%@!@+ hole.

Back
Top Bottom