Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Marv Albert sounds like someone just shifted his prostate.
Chill chill... Marv is a Cuse alum.
laugh.gif
So is Mike Tirico
grin.gif
True.
sick.gif

But Costas went there too.
pimp.gif

Are ya'll watching a playoff game or the !@!!%%! rucker? idiots complaining bout he gets it from the line. I swear sports fans are annoying idiots/sorelosers.

Originally Posted by S4L3

I don't find this triple double impressive at all. Especially when you have the ball 100% of the time. $!!# is expected like that.
LOL.

You could make a scrapbook with all these quotes....

Haha yeah that was a little much.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i think ppl just hate on bron b/c they just like to hate on a guy who is the new face of the NBA. eff the hype. appreciate HIM. he's the best player right now.

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for another day with the refs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ lebron getting almost 20 free throws a game again. Even prime shaq did not do that.
Carmelo does the same thing when he drives against the lakers and dude gets no calls.

thats my thing, Dudes be goin to the Cup and dont get these type calls,
in this game alone Ive seen Hedo go twice, get bodied up, no call...
Lebron trucks dudes doesnt get charge call and on top of that gets and 1 opportunity

cool he earned his share of superstar calls but when u watch other players do what hes doin it makes u shake your head.

laugh.gif
son just ran over dwight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Props to Lebron cus hes already a beast but he's unguardable with that kinda help

good win for Cle.. they live to fight another day.

i think everybody expected Cleveland to win this game. they were the best team in the NBA in the regular season, nobody expected them to go down THAT soft...especially not at home. but it will all be over in Game 6.

the worst thing about this is that belle, outacontrol, mytoasterblahblah and all those Cavs homers will come out of the woodworks now talking mad trash... onlyto get smacked down again in two days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

19 Free throws
he's attacking the rim basically every time; who else does that?
Word, no offense... But I'm tired of saying this.

I don't care who you are... If you drive to the rim for the majority of the game, YOU WILL GO TO THE LINE.

Bron, Wade, Jordan, #8.... If you're a superstar, it's no secret. You will get calls driving to the hoop. Hell, even Melo (who most don't consider to be a superstar in the Bron-Kobe-Wade mold) gets his calls going to the rim.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

you mean there giving him every call when he drives

Uh, yeah... that's how it works.

I hate players who change their game from attacking to just settling for jumpers.

Take that @#!! to the @%%@!@+ hole.
He is destroying the free throw record in a series. Considering that Wade's FTs numbers were a result of bad calls as well it is even more disgusting.
Tell me how shaq, who lived under the basket, never got 20 free throws per game?
sick.gif
he probably would if he got the damn ball all the time like lebron does. he averages 12 ft attempts FOR HIS CAREER in the playoffs despite onlytaking 17 shots a game. if he was a better ft shooters, his teams would have gone to him down the stretch and i GUARANTEE you he'll average 20 ft attempts.

Anybody see Wally snub LeBron's mom on the high 5, then turn around and try to run back and apologize, I guess after he realized who she was?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i think ppl just hate on bron b/c they just like to hate on a guy who is the new face of the NBA. eff the hype. appreciate HIM. he's the best player right now.

for those who keep bringing up the refs. orlando now has a +13 free throw attempt advantage ON THE ROAD despite shooting 24 3s. seriously, save it for another day with the refs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this playoffs: 36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg

Originally Posted by dyyhard

heckuva coaching job by mike brown LeBron 2nd half.

Fixed. Know damn well Mike Brown couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

eyes.gif
Here comes the pathetic state of Ohio that was nowhere to be foundduring the game. Keep the razors on standby.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

I can't believe how hard I am rooting for Orlando. Stern and the NBA has made me hate LeBron...and I hate that.
laugh.gif

Man weird.. This is true for me aswell
embarassed.gif

same here....
smh.gif
....i just hate how the la vs clev agenda is being pushed.....the nike ads w/ kobe and lebron is proving it too...they prob already made an adfor the finals....in this bad economy the nba wants a laker vs cavs final.....the nba needs it.....and stern is going to force it.....i just hope orl can scoreits way out of the bs calls because they're coming in game 6

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this playoffs: 36ppg, 9rpg, 7apg
pimp.gif