Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

Damn Kenny's voice was cracking and everything...I thought he was about to cry foreal.

I hope his girl stays by his side too.

Originally Posted by avitale8

laugh.gif
StrongMind, that dude always has the ill PS's, what's ur sn over on the magic forum?
same as here...whats yours?

wait what?..i thought the rodney rodgers piece was for halftime?..i missed it..smh..he was garbage as a sixer anyway

edit:

Pre-sale on TAN Yeezy's. sz 7* 8, 9, 9.5, 10,10.5 $600.00 shipped
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ambition

wait what?..i thought the rodney rodgers piece was for halftime?..i missed it..smh..he was garbage as a sixer anyway

are you serious man? good job on kicking someone when they are on the ground. People these days.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

btw: i dont know you.......but your GARBAGE of a human being.

You are a ++%@%++ piece of ##%%....forreal
smh.gif

Get your piece of garbage shoes and your post off this damn board.

Rodney Rogers was a excellent role player who at times, may have not shown up but do not take that into a post when the man is alive by the skin of his teeth.

He is still human and by god, if that happened to you or someone in your family, you would be shedding a tear looking for the support of others.

He still deserves to be respected even if you feel necessary to sell shoes or try to get us to laugh at your stupidity.

Man, this is why some people deserve to be called idiots.

600 for a pair of ugly sneakers? really?..i rather cop a DS pair of grapes with that money

laugh.gif
...he WAS bad as a sixer. am i lying?...anyway...go magics

600 for a pair of ugly sneakers? really?..i rather cop a DS pair of grapes with that money

laugh.gif
...he WAS bad as a sixer. am i lying?...anyway...go magics

But you feel the need to bring it up after seeing the man is regulated to a wheelchair? It ain't about basketball when it comes to that...that's juststraight disrespectful.

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THAT REGGIE MILLER WASNT GONNA BE ON TV TONIGHT FOR THE PREGAME SHOW..........

HES DOING TO FREAKING GAME!?!?!?!
smh.gif
:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom