Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

I have a question for the Cav Fans! Say if the Cavs make it to the final..n it turns out to be Cavs vs Lakers. Do you guys really think Cav's have a chanceto win? I mean if the Magic is giving the Cavs problems with mis matches imagine how the match ups against the lakers will be.(no I'm not a laker fan) itsclearly going to be Lebron vs Lakers..because no one from the Cavs can match up against Odom, Gasoul, Ariz, Bynum n other bench players the lakers have.

I have a question for the Cav Fans! Say if the Cavs make it to the final..n it turns out to be Cavs vs Lakers. Do you guys really think Cav's have a chanceto win? I mean if the Magic is giving the Cavs problems with mis matches imagine how the match ups against the lakers will be.(no I'm not a laker fan) itsclearly going to be Lebron vs Lakers..because no one from the Cavs can match up against Odom, Gasoul, Ariz, Bynum n other bench players the lakers have.

Originally Posted by SC415

I have a question for the Cav Fans! Say if the Cavs make it to the final..n it turns out to be Cavs vs Lakers. Do you guys really think Cav's have a chance to win? I mean if the Magic is giving the Cavs problems with mis matches imagine how the match ups against the lakers will be.(no I'm not a laker fan) its clearly going to be Lebron vs Lakers..because no one from the Cavs can match up against Odom, Gasoul, Ariz, Bynum n other bench players the lakers have.

they would matchup better against the lakers the magic

im leaving now. no one quote my name or ask for me when you say 'whurr da cav's fans at?'. ill reply tomorrow

laugh.gif
StrongMind, that dude always has the ill PS's, what's ur sn over on the magic forum?

I'll say this, if Mike Brown start Bron on Skip, we'll probably lose. If he get his head out his rectum, we'll win going away. LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn they cut my cable today....so I won't be able to watch this game on television......

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Cable guy must be a Laker fan
laugh.gif

Magic by 2. Lebron misses at the buzzer.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I'm gone NT

Like belle said, no hollering about "where all the Cavs fans at!!"

But I have a good feeling about tonight.
Get out already..you said that after game 4..begone

Man...I was hyped for this game...

after seeing this RR piece, no more...

I hope he gets out of that chair...

Back
Top Bottom