Magic Johnson, your still alive....how?

i just find it hard to believe that the whole world is in on a conspiracy to keep the cure for AIDS under wraps. the US gov't couldn't even screen ahigh risk potential terrorist from boarding a plane let alone hide the cure from the masses. i do however, believe that the pharmaceutical companies investmore money on HIV TREATMENTS rather than researching the CURE.

its not easy to wipe out a virus... hell they can't even cure herpes.. or the common cold.

Originally Posted by s2kray

i just find it hard to believe that the whole world is in on a conspiracy to keep the cure for AIDS under wraps. the US gov't couldn't even screen a high risk potential terrorist from boarding a plane let alone hide the cure from the masses. i do however, believe that the pharmaceutical companies invest more money on HIV TREATMENTS rather than researching the CURE.

its not easy to wipe out a virus... hell they can't even cure herpes.. or the common cold.
The cure for AIDS lies in bleach. Bleach and kill AIDS so u tellin me after 20+ yrs they can't figure out how to make bleach so it won'tkill u once injected

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The AIDS cure and vaccinne were both created when the virus was.

Population control.
THIS. Did any of you guys know that people that are descendants from the Black Plauge survivors are immune to AIDS? We have the medical advancements to be able to make a vaccine from their DNA alone.

AIDS isn't hard to cure.
where can i read about this
dudes r making a lot of bold statements with no evidence to back it up
laugh.gif
I read something like this too. I don't remember if it was here or somewhere else, though.

Man magic don't have that %#%$ man. He never did. My moms friend used to work around the sparks back around 96 or 97 and heard them talking about thisexact subject. I know most won't believe me though, but its w/e.

Oh and yeah, the cure for aids and the hiv virus is there imo. I do think that it was used as a method of population control.

its pretty inefficient as population control don't you think? i mean smoking cigarettes kills more people per year.

^There are MANY different facets to the "population control" idea.Why just use one method when they can use hundreds????

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Magic never had HIV. It was a false positive but was sponsored by the HIV manufacturers to keep quiet. I thought this was well known.

Well lets see those sources.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Population control.
THIS. Did any of you guys know that people that are descendants from the Black Plauge survivors are immune to AIDS? We have the medical advancements to be able to make a vaccine from their DNA alone.

AIDS isn't hard to cure.
laugh.gif
I read something like this too. I don't remember if it was here or somewhere else, though.
Yea and Eastern Europeans have the highest % of the population that still carry the anti-bodies from the plague.

I'm not gonna get into the conspiracy theories. But if you came up with the cure for aids, I believe the Pharm. companies would buy out the vaccine quickerthan a square with a !!*@$@ in TJ. If the government would allow it. They make so much money off the taxes.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

a lot of lofty claims with no real evidence to back it up...

where are yall sources?
some people don't need sources to know they're being played.

why does the government have so much classified @@$%? seriously

I think it's pretty insulting when you can sit there and say there's a cure of HIV/AID's and Cancer when there's so many people out there rightnow suffering from theses diseases.

So many people die from these kind of infections every year and you're going to say that their is some sort of cure that the gov't wont release becausethe pharmaceutical companies are trying to make money off treatments?

Even after all the messed up stuff that I've seen society do over my years of living, I still give humanity the benefit of the doubt. If there really is acure and they did keep it under wraps for financial reasons, then IDK how i would be able to handle that. My whole faith in humankind would be out the window.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Population control.

AIDS isn't hard to cure.
laugh.gif
Yea and Eastern Europeans have the highest % of the population that still carry the anti-bodies from the plague.
There are plenty of other sources but I just chose the first one I saw
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980510&slug=2749873

im pretty sure im the 2,000th person that said this. but...... Southpark beat you to this. lol rip thread!

HIV infection isn't a death sentence. It's thought that humans and primates used to be simply carriers of the disease but due to genetic change we cannow become infected with it. Sort of like the FIV in cats

Back
Top Bottom