Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

Actually that show on pbs showed that most blacks don't have any Indian in them. Blacks and Indians didn't get along at all. Infact Indians were paid by whites to capture blacks slaves. All black people that claim they have Indian blood don't realize that "good hair" is actually European hair from when blacks were raped during slavery. I think less than 2% of blacks have any indian blood. The documentary was with Henry louis gates from Harvard. Blacks in Latin america do actually have alot of indian though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Indians_in_the_United_States

-Some Indians tribes collaborated with Black Americans.

My point is Black Americans are mixed with a lot of things just like ninjahood, it's a fact. A lot of black Americans have European, Indian and even Asian blood in this country. How much mixing do you need objectively before you can deny being called black like ninjahood? :nerd:

Last edited:
African Americans have Cherokee and other Indian tribes in their blood. Notice how quick some people are to post a map acknowledging being Indian and Spanish. The second you show that most African slaves were taken to Islands like Dominica they get defensive. :lol:
Actually that show on pbs showed that most blacks don't have any Indian in them. Blacks and Indians didn't get along at all. Infact Indians were paid by whites to capture blacks slaves. All black people that claim they have Indian blood don't realize that "good hair" is actually European hair from when blacks were raped during slavery. I think less than 2% of blacks have any indian blood. The documentary was with Henry louis gates from Harvard. Blacks in Latin america do actually have alot of indian though.

Blacks in Latin America?

View media item 345164

This thread has certainly taken a turn. Figured I would comment on Magic while I'm watching a replay of the Cs vs the Lakers, game 6, 1984. As far his son is concerned, he did what he is supposed to do. It's his son. What is the alternative? Alienate him? Lose all contact over his sexual orientation? I can't for the life of me figure out why people actually care about other people's sexual orientation. Live and let live. If gay people want to get married, let them.

Hispanic/Latino Americans are very racially diverse, and as a result form an ethnic category, rather than a race.[sup][11][/sup][sup][14][/sup][sup][15][/sup][sup][16][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino

40dad7f7checkmate.jpg

African slaves brought to the United States and their descendants have had a history of cultural exchange and intermarriage with Native Americans and other slaves who possessed Native American and European ancestry. Most interaction took place in the Southern United States, where slaves were held in greatest number.[3] Numerous African Americans thus have some Native American ancestry, although not all have current social, cultural or linguistic ties to Native peoples.[4]

AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE ACTUALLY DOMINICANS.

View media item 345181

African slaves brought to the United States and their descendants have had a history of cultural exchange and intermarriage with Native Americans and other slaves who possessed Native American and European ancestry. Most interaction took place in the Southern United States, where slaves were held in greatest number.[3] Numerous African Americans thus have some Native American ancestry, although not all have current social, cultural or linguistic ties to Native peoples.[4]

ou-of-reach.jpg

nice try though.

*yawn*

anton levy can't out wit me, and he not tryin to seein me w/ da hands, whats left?

Good for him, respect man.

Yup

a lot more people are able to come out freely now which is good...i see a lot of NTers are not willing to have any children :lol: ...no daughters because they may be twerking on youtube and no sons because they might be gay

I'm have to tell my grandmother she was living on an Indian reservation fraudulently because Black people really don't have Indian in them.

:rolleyes

Man its not that hard for understand Ninjahood.

Ethnically he's Dominican and racially he's a mixture of stuff but more than likely mostly African.

Black people in this country have been taught that their dark skin made them subhuman and with the total destruction of our roots we have to knowledge of our history.

Personally I have no issue with Ninjahood not wanting to be identified as black.

But what makes no damn sense to me is how dude dresses like a Black American, speaks like a Black American and looks like every other Black American I know from New York but gets offended when its gets brought up.

Back
Top Bottom